Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3836622;
    Remember Tenley held her v card until she was married. Also, the mistress said that Tenley's hubby complained that they were hardly ever intimate. (not that I would want to be either with someone I felt was cheating on me) Maybe Tenley just isn't a "heated" person.
    IMO, you can have passion with just kisses and cuddling, though.

It doesn't make sense to me at all, personally. On the FD and the write up in his blog if I recall, he was carrying on about kissing her and how great it was and how he couldn't stop. We go from that to slow building passion. Okay then! I agree with RS in that I don't believe for a second that Tenley actually fooled around with him in the Fantasy Suite. Perhaps therein lies his beef. I would certainly hope that's not the case; I'd like to think better of Jake than that. If that is correct though, IMO he's a louse and she deserves much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3836612;
    Of course, this is taken out of context, but the immediate thought here on reading this is that everything that is said is true....but...this is a process that doesn't allow for "slowly" which is an explanation we have heard several times over the seasons.

Last season Jillian took the chance on Ed (after the Fantasy suite situation) and advanced him. Will Jake take the chance on the "heat" slowly developing with Tenley? Maybe that is what we are supposed to get out of that exchange?
    After this I have no doubt that she'll want to "prove" to him that she can bring the "heat" (like Ed did) and we'll see volcano erupting , and even after that, he won't choose her. I really hope that if it does get to the point where she decides she's okay to sleep with him that he stops it like a gentleman.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Questions: Does anyone know who got the most expensive FS, and who got the most romantic FS????

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3836612;
    Of course, this is taken out of context, but the immediate thought here on reading this is that everything that is said is true....but...this is a process that doesn't allow for "slowly" which is an explanation we have heard several times over the seasons.

Last season Jillian took the chance on Ed (after the Fantasy suite situation) and advanced him. Will Jake take the chance on the "heat" slowly developing with Tenley? Maybe that is what we are supposed to get out of that exchange?
    I don't know if I agree that the "heat" developed slowly with Ed, despite the FS situation. Anyone remember Spain? That was definitely heat

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3836656;
    I don't know if I agree that the "heat" developed slowly with Ed, despite the FS situation. Anyone remember Spain? That was definitely heat
    I was trying to be discreet! Ed had a malfunction in the FS. At the F3 RC, Jillian pulled him aside and questioned him. He reassured her that everything was in working order, and she took a chance on him based on that reassurance. That is what the edit said!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3836570;
    This picture though is when Tenley is there. The person sitting next to the lady making the face is wearing a lavender shirt, and is sitting next to Jake's mother. His mother is wearing the same clothes on Tenley's visit.
    MTP for both girls may have been the same day??

When is the ATFR ceremony show being taped? I remember with JED it was taped a few days prior to the FRC being televised so we knew who she chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3836661;
    I was trying to be discreet! Ed had a malfunction in the FS. At the F3 RC, Jillian pulled him aside and questioned him. He reassured her that everything was in working order, and she took a chance on him based on that reassurance. That is what the edit said!
    Right. The point is that "heat" was an issue in her final decision (at least the edit made to look like one), just like it will be for Jake regarding Tenley.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3836667;
    MTP for both girls may have been the same day??

nope, because mom is wearing two different outfits, so I"m assuming different days.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3836671;
    When is the ATFR ceremony show being taped? I remember with JED it was taped a few days prior to the FRC being televised so we knew who she chose.
    If RS has big news about it I am going to assume it has already been taped?