Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3836228;
    If he doesn't pick Tenley, Ali or Gia who does he go on Regis and Kelly with as his fiancee (????
    Well CH says Jake is happy and in love, so they're going to show Jake with someone. I think he chooses Vienna and they are not engaged but "happy." Time will tell if it is the real deal or not.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...icture11-1.png
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Picture13.png

If picture tells a story, these reactions reminds me of Firestone's brother's reaction to Kirsten at the MTP. There was one of his Dad with an expression of a deer caught in the headlights. Did anyone catch that SC? Why these "awkward" glances, the edit shows it was while Vienna was there with them. Whether that's how it happened or not, who knows!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3836565;
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...icture11-1.png
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Picture13.png

If picture tells a story, these reactions reminds me of Firestone's brother's reaction to Kirsten at the MTP. There was one of his Dad with an expression of a deer caught in the headlights. Did anyone catch that SC? Why these "awkward" glances, the edit shows it was while Vienna was there with them. Whether that's how it happened or not, who knows!
    This picture though is when Tenley is there. The person sitting next to the lady making the face is wearing a lavender shirt, and is sitting next to Jake's mother. His mother is wearing the same clothes on Tenley's visit.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3836173;
    Why are they still showing him crying on the bridge in the finale.......a Mesnick moment adds up with Jake's saying he relates to Jason as bach. the most. Does that mean he picks one and after the fact realizes his mistake and picks the other? He said he could see Tenley be the wife for the next 60 years something he said early in the show about wanting to find a wife he could be with for the next 60 years. Other than the wailing at the railing/Mesnick moment what else could they have in common other than going back for f2 as f1 after the filming ended and the rags were ripping Vienna to shreds week after week?
    I think he relates to Jason because Jason EVENTUALLY "followed his heart" and didn't pick the most media popular girl. Many were rooting for Melissa and he goes with Molly.

FORT Fogey

I could not catch what was said between Jake and Tenley about the physical in the preview. Can someone tell me, please, as regardless of what he says at the FRC, I think that must be at least somewhat pivotal.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3836586;
    I could not catch what was said between Jake and Tenley about the physical in the preview. Can someone tell me, please, as regardless of what he says at the FRC, I think that must be at least somewhat pivotal.
    They show them cuddling on the boat and Jake VO's that he hopes he can focus on Tenley today. She says something to him along the lines that he is questioning their passion. He says "Its building slowly" and Tenley looks at him a bit puzzled and says "I think that's the the way its supposed to be." This makes me think Tenley's quote from earlier about him questioning their physical chemistry is done before the exit interview hence her lack of tears, etc.

The above is a paraphrase and not verbatim.

Can I just say I love Tenley? She is a sweet, natural girl.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan778;3836596;
    They show them cuddling on the boat and Jake VO's that he hopes he can focus on Tenley today. She says something to him along the lines that he is questioning their passion. He says "Its building slowly" and Tenley looks at him a bit puzzled and says "I think that's the the way its supposed to be." This makes me think Tenley's quote from earlier about him questioning their physical chemistry is done before the exit interview hence her lack of tears, etc.

The above is a paraphrase and not verbatim.

Can I just say I love Tenley? She is a sweet, natural girl.
    I also think Tenley is very sweet, I'm really hoping that Jake intially picks Vienna but then realizes he want Tenley. That is when he hear him say I hope she says Yes, after already being sent away

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3836586;
    Scene: Boat/Yacht-type Crusier

Jake VoiceOver: I hope I can focus on my relationship with Tenley, but I'm just having a hard time.

Tenley [to Jake]: I think we have 'heat', but are you not 'thinking' we do?

Jake: It's 'building'..slowly.

Tenley [looking a little hurt]:That's the way I think it's *supposed* to be.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3836600;
    Scene: Boat/Yacht-type Crusier

Jake VoiceOver: I hope I can focus on my relationship with Tenley, but I'm just having a hard time.

Tenley [to Jake]: I think we have 'heat', but are you not 'thinking' we do?

Jake: It's 'building'..slowly.

Tenley [looking a little hurt]:That's the way I think it's *supposed* to be.
    Of course, this is taken out of context, but the immediate thought here on reading this is that everything that is said is true....but...this is a process that doesn't allow for "slowly" which is an explanation we have heard several times over the seasons.

Last season Jillian took the chance on Ed (after the Fantasy suite situation) and advanced him. Will Jake take the chance on the "heat" slowly developing with Tenley? Maybe that is what we are supposed to get out of that exchange?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3836612;
    Of course, this is taken out of context, but the immediate thought here on reading this is that everything that is said is true....but...this is a process that doesn't allow for "slowly" which is an explanation we have heard several times over the seasons.

Last season Jillian took the chance on Ed (after the Fantasy suite situation) and advanced him. Will Jake take the chance on the "heat" slowly developing with Tenley? Maybe that is what we are supposed to get out of that exchange?
    Remember Tenley held her v card until she was married. Also, the mistress said that Tenley's hubby complained that they were hardly ever intimate. (not that I would want to be either with someone I felt was cheating on me) Maybe Tenley just isn't a "heated" person.