Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese Cakes;3830576;
    We all know if Ali is the next B'ette, Jake will end up coming back and telling her that he made the wrong decision. Vienna was not right for him and he knows now that the biggest mistake of his life was when he told Ali that it was a mistake for her to come back. He will come back when Ali least expects it, and it will be the hardest decision of her life to send him home and break his heart AGAIN. So get ready everyone, WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE END OF JAKE, UNFORTUNATELY!!!!!!(If Ali is the next B'ette)
    Yes.......I also had that reaction and wrote the same thing yesterday........
    It will probably come towards the end of Ali's season and be preceded by several weekly promos.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese Cakes;3830576;
    So get ready everyone, WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE END OF JAKE, UNFORTUNATELY!!!!!!(If Ali is the next B'ette)
    :hmmm now theres a speculation... Jake picks noone and ends up being a bachelor again, but in Ali's bachelorette season "lets see if its true love now!" Fleiss says as he wrings his hands evilly...

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3830486;
    I wasn't able to watch last night's episode until this morning and I what I saw was a sincerely look of disappointment in Gia's face when Jake selected Tenley first, as if knowing she was out.

My read is Gia recognized Jake having a great connection with Vienna and not so much with Tenley. Thus, she knew she was out once Tenley's name called as to receive the first rose.

Bloomers, my impression is Gia was not intimate with Jake, in the physical sense, if that is what you meant in the post.

Jake told her, while sitting on the bench, to her standards higher and to have men work to earn her love --- she deserving of that. Those aren't the words coming from a man to a woman he has just shared physical intimacy. IMO.

I doubt Jake was physically intimate with any of the girls on the show, at least not at this point.
    I agree. I saw Gia's face fall when Tenley's name was called first & a nod when V's name was called. I think she knew V was going to the F2 but wasn't sure about Tenley.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Watch the Ellen show on Utube. She suggests exactly that to ALi.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3830483;
    I got tired of being punched in the gut and caring so much for a show that isn't worth it. I never liked Jake, so there wasn't anything to cheer for and Ali is even worse.
    A few observations:
    a) I totally agree with the above. Just when I think it can't get any worse, they do something so lame I can't stand it.
    b) Ali - the most "normal" one in the bunch, weirded me out with the scene where she leaves...and her hair is all crazy, she's whining, and she flops in the hall. Then she calls from the hotel, which makes no sense at all, and so forth.
    But what really did it for me, and I posted this a week ago, was when I spoke with the reluctant person at Facebook and they said they never told her she had to come back to work or else. So the story as shown was not truthful.
    Now we know, for sure, the reason since she gave her notice at work, and is set to be the B'ette. But at what cost? I never really forgave Jake for the number he did on Wes in exchange for becoming TB, and now Ali looks just as seedy.
    c) Have you guys noticed that the girls are in flats in almost every scene now? I admit it - I now watch this show almost exclusively for the shoes. I freeze frame every time Jake or CH cross their legs (yes, strange zipper boots). The people who are forced to watch with me think it's insane.
    d) Pardon me for saying, but Jake is an idiot. Tenley has been adorable, has a great family, and could actually be a match. But every scene with Vienna screams out sexuality. I would really like to take the little guy aside and explain that if she does this with him, who she barely knows, it's not her first rodeo.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3830428;
    Well, there it is....ridin' that train choo choo. Good call Bloomers!!
    To me, it was rather obvious. He didn't in any way give her the kind of encouragement she needed to stay, and the producers wouldn't do the one thing RS said she had hoped they would so. We were going to hear her call and ask to come back without success. The only thing left to do to make her a viable, sympathetic candidate for the Bachelorette was to have him reject her which she did. Wellah! She goes on Ellen, and now she is ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3830429;
    So I just watched last nights episode... How could Jake be this far with the girls and say, 'Gee Vienna and I have a lot of sexual chemistry, I just need to find out if there is an emotional connection' .. Hello... if you haven't seen one yet, get a clue. You have not been using your brain to guide you.

The thing about that is he established the emotional connection first when they were on the bungee jump, and she talked him through what to him was a terrible, tight spot. He said at that time that he couldn't always be the strong one. That wasn't the physical or sexual connection - that was the emotional connection.

He did say that he wanted to know if there was more substance, and if he was attracted to her heart.
    What I got from that was he wanted to ask the things that were serious to her that night.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Somewhere in these threads a comment is made about Vienna's wide toothy smile. It got me to thinking about another blonde with a wide toothy smile that made a ton of money, Farrah Fawcett. Too bad Vienna doesn't have an ounce of her sex appeal. That perspective is from someone who grew up in the 70's with FF in her hot red bathing suit poster plastered up in every guys locker, or dorm room. I know many of us tried to compete with her image but not many could. May she be resting in peace.
    Last edited by nuts2uiam; 02-16-2010 at 03:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3830564;
    I agree a new person would be nice. However everyone wanted Reid or Kip and we ended up with 12 million people tuning in to watch Jake!! As much as I hate the cycle of woe is me recycles I'll be back haha.
    I know, me too. It's just crazy though. Too bad the ratings aren't based on how much we're actually enjoying the darned thing.

FORT Newbie Space Invaders Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion NOLIFEBUTTV's Avatar

First I think that Vienna looks like a transvestite. she is so unattractive how can their be any physical chemistry. And as sweet as tenley is her voice is very annoying. I am tired of them pickingout the next bachelor and bachelorette from rejects of past season. The original fun of watching the show was we knew nothing about them and grew to enjoy the people as we got to know them. enough is enough, pick new people.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3830590;
    A few observations:
    a) I totally agree with the above. Just when I think it can't get any worse, they do something so lame I can't stand it.
    b) Ali - the most "normal" one in the bunch, weirded me out with the scene where she leaves...and her hair is all crazy, she's whining, and she flops in the hall. Then she calls from the hotel, which makes no sense at all, and so forth.
    But what really did it for me, and I posted this a week ago, was when I spoke with the reluctant person at Facebook and they said they never told her she had to come back to work or else. So the story as shown was not truthful.
    Now we know, for sure, the reason since she gave her notice at work, and is set to be the B'ette. But at what cost? I never really forgave Jake for the number he did on Wes in exchange for becoming TB, and now Ali looks just as seedy.
    c) Have you guys noticed that the girls are in flats in almost every scene now? I admit it - I now watch this show almost exclusively for the shoes. I freeze frame every time Jake or CH cross their legs (yes, strange zipper boots). The people who are forced to watch with me think it's insane.
    d) Pardon me for saying, but Jake is an idiot. Tenley has been adorable, has a great family, and could actually be a match. But every scene with Vienna screams out sexuality. I would really like to take the little guy aside and explain that if she does this with him, who she barely knows, it's not her first rodeo.
    sdl, since the only sleuthing left to do appears to be on height, I'll mention that on Ellen, Ali was wearing at least 4 inch heels and appeared to be slightly taller (maybe an inch) than Ellen, who is 5'7" and was wearing sneakers. So Ali is probably 5'4" or 5'5" at most. And she was the tallest of the final 4, I believe.

I'm not losing sleep over him not picking the logical choice, Tenley, because I honestly don't think Jake is mature or self aware enough to have a successful relationship with anybody, and I'd hate to see her get her heart smashed again after a few months engaged to him. Getting dumped at the FRC will be a blessing for her. Hopefully, she's over it.