Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Isn't there a day off between the LCDs? Or is that just the FDs?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3758290;
    Isn't there a day off between the LCDs? Or is that just the FDs?
    From what I could see from Jason's season, there weren't any days off between the LCD's, however, I don't know that the schedule I was looking at was completely accurate. I think the schedule gets changed several times over as its worked on, but the end result isn't updated. There comes a point when s/caps come out and information is leaked which gets the sleuthers working on that instead of the schedule.

Does that make sense? We need a secretary to take minutes and file them under Season 14.

We are sure that filming is over, and I hope we start getting leaks from someone, anyone!

There usually is not a day between LCD's - they are not stay over dates.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3758406;
    There usually is not a day between LCD's - they are not stay over dates.
    The operative word is usually. The only exception in my memory might be Ed and Jillian's overnight on the LCD. According to the edit he had something to finish so the edit lead us to believe it might have been an overnight. Even so, was it the 1st or 2nd LCD. It was presented as the first. But I believe our schedule for that season did not allow for a day off in between.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3758266;
    Do you mean the film schedule? I know its off, I added what we knew for sure in red. We knew they were on their way home on Tues, so the FRC couldn't be that day?

This is what we have

11/18 - wed - travel
    11/19 - thu - MTP #1
    11/20 - fri - MTP #2
    11/21 - sat - ??travel
    11/22 - sun - LCD #1 - in Soufriere as per jlccaz
    11/23 - mon - LCD #2
    11/24 - tue - FRC - Enroute back to the U.S. as per jlccaz assumed it is a wrap

ch tweets Ahh home sweet home, almost!
    2:37 AM Nov 25th from Echofon

I'm thinking this:

11/18 - wed - travel
    11/19 - thu - MTP #1
    11/20 - fri - MTP #2
    11/21 - sat - LCD #1
    11/22 - sun - LCD #2 - in Soufriere as per jlccaz
    11/23 - mon - FRC
    11/24 - tue - - Enroute back to the U.S. as per jlccaz assumed it is a wrap

ch tweets Ahh home sweet home, almost!
    2:37 AM Nov 25th from Echofon
    This new update makes more sense than the previous one. If they had Jake's family come to St Lucia like they've done the last two seasons, there wouldn't be a day needed for travel between MTP and LCD. And I really don't think there would be days between LCDs either. With Thanksgiving this week, they'd all (meaning crew and cast) be needing to come home. This is almost exactly like the schedule for Jason's season as well, which is what I've been saying all along. I think that after filming wrapped for Jason's season he and Melissa and his family stayed in NZ for the holiday and came home that weekend. Could be the same for Jake and his family.

On another note, I've got eyes on his home here in Dallas (a friend of mine actually lives on his street) that say he isn't home yet. So maybe they did stay through the weekend in St. Lucia...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3758533;
    This new update makes more sense than the previous one. If they had Jake's family come to St Lucia like they've done the last two seasons, there wouldn't be a day needed for travel between MTP and LCD. And I really don't think there would be days between LCDs either. With Thanksgiving this week, they'd all (meaning crew and cast) be needing to come home. This is almost exactly like the schedule for Jason's season as well, which is what I've been saying all along. I think that after filming wrapped for Jason's season he and Melissa and his family stayed in NZ for the holiday and came home that weekend. Could be the same for Jake and his family.

On another note, I've got eyes on his home here in Dallas (a friend of mine actually lives on his street) that say he isn't home yet. So maybe they did stay through the weekend in St. Lucia...
    Do you mean on HIS street - of his PARENTS street?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3758556;
    Do you mean on HIS street - of his PARENTS street?!?
    HIS street.
    I only found out that she lives literally RIGHT across the street from him about a week ago. I about peed my pants from the excitement of finding that out.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3758560;
    HIS street.
    I only found out that she lives literally RIGHT across the street from him about a week ago. I about peed my pants from the excitement of finding that out.
    ROFL - any chance it could be the same person that posted something last season about him - they lived next door or something like that.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3758563;
    ROFL - any chance it could be the same person that posted something last season about him - they lived next door or something like that.....
    No it's not the same person, though that would be funny. She only saw this site for the first time a few days ago while I was on it and then mentioned that Jake lived across the street from her like it was no big deal. I about died.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3758566;
    No it's not the same person, though that would be funny. She only saw this site for the first time a few days ago while I was on it and then mentioned that Jake lived across the street from her like it was no big deal. I about died.
    CashFoSho, I think most of us would have had the same reaction! I would have about died also. I think the peeping in excitement is pretty much a female thing. Maybe there's more we need to know. What do you think?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.