Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

So far you've discovered two full production travel locations: San Francisco/Big Sur and the Carribean/St. Lucia.

My guess is the rose to fire takes place during an outing in Big Sur. It would be cold enough to have a beach fire there. My guess as to the courtyard would be a palazzo or resort on St. Lucia. I have no guess as to why the rose was burned (but I love the image) but my guess as to his demeanor in the courtyard is a goodbye to the F3. The only problem with that is the night time sky, so that would push it back to where ever they held the F4/F3 ceremony...perhaps LA again at a resort there?

This first commercial has been very intriguing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3757928;
    So far you've discovered two full production travel locations: San Francisco/Big Sur and the Carribean/St. Lucia.

My guess is the rose to fire takes place during an outing in Big Sur. It would be cold enough to have a beach fire there. My guess as to the courtyard would be a palazzo or resort on St. Lucia. I have no guess as to why the rose was burned (but I love the image) but my guess as to his demeanor in the courtyard is a goodbye to the F3. The only problem with that is the night time sky, so that would push it back to where ever they held the F4/F3 ceremony...perhaps LA again at a resort there?

Fascinating! (to quote my favourite Vulcan!) But I'm having trouble following the time thing as related to the night sky...... does that support the LA theory, then, because it's an earlier time zone? Wouldn't saying goodbye to F3 be after the F3/F2 ceremony?

We've seen late day RCs - I remember when Matt let Amanda go, the sun was very low in the sky. So, it could be a late day F3 cut and knowing how emotional Jake can be, he could've required a little extra time after the limo departed to compose himself - and this cut is always at a different locale than the mansion. (Jillian in New Zealand, Amanda in Barbadoes, Sarah W in the Bahamas, etc....)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3757928;

What is the number of ladies during the time of the show taping in the Big Sur area? Do they still let them do beach fires?

I'm trying to remember the guess of the last taping at the mansion.

Has the show ever shown something from the Final 3 location in their very first commercial? People are convincing me of Jake sitting on the steps in the courtyard as being in the Carribean, because the hotels in San Francisco doesn't seem as isolated as that place appears to be.

eta

Ok, the guess is that the Big Sur taping happened on Oct 27 and that was when there were 9 ladies. Could this fit a 2 on 1 date theme? I don't. Why? There is only one rose being burned. He would have only 1 rose to offer.

eta2
    It's fun seeing the Concierge vids though!
    Last edited by atem; 11-26-2009 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3757942;
    Has the show ever shown something from the Final 3 location in their very first commercial? People are convincing me of Jake sitting on the steps in the courtyard as being in the Carribean, because the hotels in San Francisco doesn't seem as isolated as that place appears to be.
    I ventured over to Jason's season. There is one pic of him in NewZealand, but that wasn't a s/cap, someone found it on their own. I scrolled through all the way to Dec 17th when the women's bio's came out. The only thing I see are the s/caps from the original commercial. There were conversations about a second commericial being aired but nothing new in the 2nd commercial. (just like this season)

The problem with uploading to a free site, is they get removed From what I get from the posts, and I just skimmed through them, there weren't any more s/caps until the end of Dec.

Hard to tell, so many are removed.

I suspect what we got now is it until the girl's bio's come out and we may/probably will get a new commercial a week or so before the premiere. I'm trying to remember when we found out about Deanna, if that was the previews at the end of the premiere - probably was - I'll go look.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

A supertease (extended preview) will air at some point about a week out from the premiere. None of the screencaps before that matter, except for passing idle time. Let's go eat turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3751387;
    I saw that Myspace Page for Ella Nolan but because of the age being 30, I just disregarded it. lol

Women so lie about their age all the time - usually though the MySpace age is also a lie, I have seen a few women peripherally or directly involved in the entertainment business, clearly forty or more, they give it away by other information on their MySpace page trying to pass themselves off as 30

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3757957;
    A supertease (extended preview) will air at some point about a week out from the premiere. None of the screencaps before that matter, except for passing idle time. Let's go eat turkey.
    That appears to be exactly like Jason's season. Thanks jlccaz!

If none of the s/caps before that matter, then to me it means, the ones we have that clearly show the 3-4 women are not important. I'll throw a ? right here.

We need friends neighbours co workers, to join us and spill what you know. Look around you with suspicious squinted eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3757963;
    Women so lie about their age all the time - usually though the MySpace age is also a lie, I have seen a few women peripherally or directly involved in the entertainment business, clearly forty or more, they give it away by other information on their MySpace page trying to pass themselves off as 30
    This is the other way around. The article in the paper said she was 27yrs old, her myspace says she's 30. There are a couple of other discrepancies but I still think its her.