Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real;3824899;
    Sooo...if she's the next Bachette, how will the viewers be told that she's suddenly cured of her 'fear of flying'
    Had the same thought here a while back. Jake will have gotten her over her fear of flying and she's ready to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3824900;
    Yes, and Roz, per RS.

I think they will announce Ali as the next Bachelorette at the WTA.
    If not then, definitely at the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3824898;
    Here's a thought.....maybe this preview is out "re-shoot" maybe. If you watch it has Jake clean-up the sink area and he is wearing light blue shorts/swimtrunks (looks like his swimtrunks in preview of meeting Gia) and hear the phone ring and he comes around the corner to answer the phone and he is wearing dark blue shorts. Then the whole scripted scene. I keep thinking that he probably choose no F1 or something and they will play that Ali comes back after the fact and inserts it in this new preview. Just another thought to why the fake scene....."reshoot"
    In my mind, there is no question that something related to the scenes in that preview are what germinated the "reshoot" rumor.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3824900;
    Yes, and Roz, per RS.

I think they will announce Ali as the next Bachelorette at the WTA.
    Thanks, Alexxxx. And very good thinking on the announcement. I thought I read that the WTA was being filmed this weekend.

Here's a thought.....maybe this preview is out "re-shoot" maybe. If you watch it has Jake clean-up the sink area and he is wearing light blue shorts/swimtrunks (looks like his swimtrunks in preview of meeting Gia) and hear the phone ring and he comes around the corner to answer the phone and he is wearing dark blue shorts. Then the whole scripted scene. I keep thinking that he probably choose no F1 or something and they will play that Ali comes back after the fact and inserts it in this new preview. Just another thought to why the fake scene....."reshoot"
    Good catch, he is wearing two different shorts. Lt blue when the phone rings and dark blue when he answers the phone.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

If this call is all part of a reshoot to stir up some doubt then I think it ends with the phone call. They're not inserting her into the rest of the season.

Can the sleuthers place Phone Jake in the St. Lucia hotel? I don't think they'd fly him all the way there to reshoot his side of a fake phone call. So if we can see him talking on the phone in St. Lucia then it was planned from way back when, not a reshoot. IMO, of course.

It's more of an "offshoot" than a "reshoot." I don't think there was a reshoot at all....just a detour in the story. A detour through a cul du sac.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3824911;
    If this call is all part of a reshoot to stir up some doubt then I think it ends with the phone call. They're not inserting her into the rest of the season.

Can the sleuthers place Phone Jake in the St. Lucia hotel? I don't think they'd fly him all the way there to reshoot his side of a fake phone call. So if we can see him talking on the phone in St. Lucia then it was planned from way back when, not a reshoot. IMO, of course.
    He is in St. Lucia.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3824902;
    Had the same thought here a while back. Jake will have gotten her over her fear of flying and she's ready to move on.
    I can hear it now, "One thing Jake did for me was to help me get over my fear of flying, and I'll always be grateful to him for that. Oh, and for letting me go at F4 so I could be the next Bachette!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3824906;
    In my mind, there is no question that something related to the scenes in that preview are what germinated the "reshoot" rumor.
    I still think something is really "fishy". All the interviews with Jake have been not happy, not over the top wonderful feeling. The RS leaks have them frustrated that the eliminations of the F4 are out. I think Jake doesn't profess his love and devotion, but Vienna is the last standing with no ring etc. Jake still has feelings for Ali, that her leaving was a "10" in drama and didn't recover that J would pull a "jason" and want to get in touch with Ali and the tptb decides to insert a fake call, that RS leaks wouldn't know about the re-shoot and this little scripted Ali re-turn to discredit RS, but Jake did fall for Ali and wants to go after her. Instead of having Jake talk with Ali at the AFTR why not do "detour" hence the re-shoot rumor.