Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3757802;
    Poor fellow, he's the lead & they can't even get his name right. I wonder if this is indicative of the rest of the season.
    SaffronSunrise, I came back one more time to check on messages and you are still here. That's dedication! Do you think that anyone in the regular unspoiled audience caught that goof. When I log on here now I sometimes check to see how many are viewing. Usually there are about 10-15 members and 20-35 guests. Right now that's maybe 50 people who know about that goof. Probably more. The continuity of this show sucks. Taking off in one plane and landing in another. TPTB can screw anything up and there are more than three months ahead for us to observe. I only look at it as fun. But sometimes it's pathetic.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3757810;
    SaffronSunrise, I came back one more time to check on messages and you are still here. That's dedication! Do you think that anyone in the regular unspoiled audience caught that goof. When I log on here now I sometimes check to see how many are viewing. Usually there are about 10-15 members and 20-35 guests. Right now that's maybe 50 people who know about that goof. Probably more. The continuity of this show sucks. Taking off in one plane and landing in another. TPTB can screw anything up and there are more than three months ahead for us to observe. I only look at it as fun. But sometimes it's pathetic.
    There are several articles out all about that goof! You can see the articles by going to google and searching for The Bachelor under news. Everyone heard it! lol

One article was called.....First 'Bachelor: On the Wings of Love' Promo, Starring Jake Pa-What Now? and also
    Memo to ABC: Get Bachelor Jake Pavelka's name right
    Last edited by sanlee; 11-26-2009 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3757719;

To me, it looks like those steps go up to another level of a courtyard or something because it looks like some sort of hedge up there & we can only see darkness, instead of a ceiling.
    IA......I don't think it is a ceiling but rather darkness from the sky......However, the floor looks like carpet.

After wasting a considerable amount of time studying various architectures of regions in California, Mexico and the Carribbean, I honestly think the columns and the stark white walls and stairs belong to some resort in Barbados or somewhere close. Some of the resorts in those areas have very similar markings and large outdoor courtyards, porticos, flowers and the like. Again, I'm just bored, waiting to put my turkey in the oven, so I am probably way off base. Just thought I'd share my late night/early morning thoughts. I'll take my leave now and wait for the experts to figure this out! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3757836;
    There are several articles out all about that goof! You can see the articles by going to google and searching for The Bachelor under news. Everyone heard it! lol

One article was called.....First 'Bachelor: On the Wings of Love' Promo, Starring Jake Pa-What Now? and also
    Memo to ABC: Get Bachelor Jake Pavelka's name right
    sanlee, what are we still doing here at this time of night - insomnia? I haven't been on the board this late since an all nighter with Mozart and she had a 2 hour advantage on me. Well my bed and bride call so I'll wish you and every one a very Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for the info on the goof. I'll be checking it out in the morning!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3757843;
    After wasting a considerable amount of time studying various architectures of regions in California, Mexico and the Carribbean, I honestly think the columns and the stark white walls and stairs belong to some resort in Barbados or somewhere close. Some of the resorts in those areas have very similar markings and large outdoor courtyards, porticos, flowers and the like. Again, I'm just bored, waiting to put my turkey in the oven, so I am probably way off base. Just thought I'd share my late night/early morning thoughts. I'll take my leave now and wait for the experts to figure this out! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    I was thinking the same thing. This looks like a resort I saw in while in the Caribbean and I thought the island was Barbados but it could have been Bahamas (cruising through the islands)

My thoughts are since they have the plane (I think it is deliberate that they show different planes to make it harder to track) they are flying themselves to numerous locations in the Caribbean. Since it is a smaller plane it can go to smaller exotic more private islands. Harder to track and find out info.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMom;3757240;
    I noticed they were both wearing wedding rings too! Is gay marriage legal in Hawaii or were they on their honeymoon?
    I saw the rings too and wondered.... but if they are redefining mancode.... I noticed that Dave still has a thing about fondling breasts.... Gay marriages are legal in Canada.... Hey, Wes can write a new song for Chihuahua. "My gay lover comes so easy"....

http
    ://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SMthJTDpP5gweuvr

IA, I don't think the white column hotel is the Fairmont. I looked at some Fairmont pictures a few days ago, and it doesn't look anything like the white column hotel. I really don't think its Italy either. Although Italy is beautiful, everything is old. Even buildings that have been refurbished, retain their historic original appearance, and those colours are just not something I've seen in Italy.

I think its somewhere in St Lucia. It has that Carribean look to it. The floor looks like mexican tile to me. If you look at the s/cap in the s/cap only thread, there is a cap of him sitting on the step, you can seen the floor a little better, not much but it looks like tile to me.

It looks like a courtyard to me with the night sky, however I'm sure they have heavy rains and wind at times in that area, there would have to be some sort of protection if they have chairs and plant tables, on the other hand, the white lounge and planters might just have been put there for the show. If you take those out, then it wouldn't matter if it rains.

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3757847;
    I was thinking the same thing. This looks like a resort I saw in while in the Caribbean and I thought the island was Barbados but it could have been Bahamas (cruising through the islands)

My thoughts are since they have the plane (I think it is deliberate that they show different planes to make it harder to track) they are flying themselves to numerous locations in the Caribbean. Since it is a smaller plane it can go to smaller exotic more private islands. Harder to track and find out info.
    dhwirch

I think you're right. Thanks to the fantastic sluethers on this board, they have been able to find planes trains and automobiles (and boats and dirtbikes) from a 2inch s/cap! Fleiss is trying to outsmart the sleuthers, but I know we can prove him wrong!

In post #9 s/cap thread only, the shot of the Rose Air plane, if you look to the left, right on the edge of the cap, there is an emblem or something. I'm not going to focus on that right now, I want to look for resorts that match our white column but I'm thinking someone forgot to photoshop that out.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 11-26-2009 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3757848;
    I saw the rings too and wondered.... but if they are redefining mancode.... I noticed that Dave still has a thing about fondling breasts.... Gay marriages are legal in Canada.... Hey, Wes can write a new song for Chihuahua. "My gay lover comes so easy"....

http
    ://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SMthJTDpP5gweuvr
    Can someone post a link to the photo referred to here, please.... can't find it