Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by lisadawne;3822333;
    My husband thought the opposite.......he said, Looks like she was fishing for him to beg her to stay and he definitely is not that into her.

that's the feeling I got too.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3822350;
    In his blog, Jake says Ali was the 'instigator' of all the drama between her and Vienna...that right there told me Ali was never F1 and Vienna always was.
    This is what Jake actually said "Ali has a heart for other people and cares for others more than she cares for herself. Granted, she can instigate a lot of drama with Vienna, but people do mysterious things in the name of love." He didn't say she instigates all of it. My take on that was that although he see's that she did bring some of it on herself, which he also at one point said about V, that he understands in that situation people do things they might not normally do.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-09-2010 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3822350;
    In his blog, Jake says Ali was the 'instigator' of all the drama between her and Vienna...that right there told me Ali was never F1 and Vienna always was.
    His quote mentioned "a lot of the drama" but yet we know he chastized Vienna for her part in one of the Episodes....so Ali wasn't the sole person. We've seen Vienna far to much in her "princess" voice pull on Jake's ear, so it's no surprise to me that he bought it hook line & sinker. There is an old saying....the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

FORT Newbie

I think the whole Ali breakdown was totally staged. My hubby was watching and he said "They must have put an onion under her nose to make her cry, she is faking." Jake was trying to look upset, but I believe he was happy to see one more girl go because Vienna is the one. I can see lots of eye contact and unspoken words between Jake and Vienna. I don't see it with the other girls. My husband and I have 2 grown sons around Jake's age and we have seen those looks between our sons and their girls. We have a wedding coming up in May, and another around the corner, so we have seen lots of that eye contact! As far as I'm concerned, it's all there for Jake and Vienna. Hope their love lasts when they leave "Bachelorland".

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3822336;
    If Jake does pick Vienna, I really feel he is choosing the girl he feels most comfortable with, who he can relax the most with, and who doesn't seem to expect a whole lot from him. I don't see this as a marriage waiting to happen, but pretty much a "who do I want to hang out with and see how it goes" kind of deal. If it works, great. If not, at least he had a good time hanging out with her. She makes him feel comfortable, she doesn't bring the drama to him like Ali did (and if in fact Ali and Jake were sitting there for over two hours while she cried and whined in that voice she was using...well I can see him getting tired of that drama real fast). I really don't think this romance with Vienna will last through the long haul, but I could be wrong. I have said before, the romances that seem to work on this show are rare, but obviously not unheard of. I wish them all the best.

Jake telling Vienna's family about the other girls in the house was really interesting. You could tell that the conversation was not really a new one for Jake and Vienna, she seemed totally comfortable with him discussing it, and he seemed totally comfortable with his view of it. You have to remember, that despite the idea that this show is about "love" it's still a competition, and competition can be fierce. I totally buy that a lot of the girls were jealous of Vienna. She made no bones about saying that she and Jake were close, and as other girls have said in interviews, their connection was apparent. If he let himself be swayed by the other girls, when he wasn't experiencing any of that behaviour from Vienna himself, then he'd be really wussy. I think it's great he gives her the chance to prove herself to him, instead of judging her based on gossip and hearsay. The conversation with her parents showed me he was done with the drama of the other girls and Vienna. I think he was feeling done with drama period, so the timing for Ali's meltdown was probably very unfortunate.
    I have to remind myself of my niece who husband's comment at the holidays was this..."what princess wants...princess gets". Oh I would say there will be plenty of drama with Vienna & wants from her man. I've seen enough on the show so far that shows she has her own somewhat "whiney princess" voice thing going that can work wonders on a man......

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3822357;
    Vienna redemption started last week not last night and I have seen the soft side of Vienna long time ago and she is not the devil incarnated that Ali thought.

Vienna is ready for Jake and her conversation last night with her dad prove that and also on the boat ride with Jake. She fell for Jake it was good to hear both of them admit how scared they are about the feelings they are having for each other.

Vienna did something else last night that impress me, she did say a nice word that her ex was a good man, I now wonder how that devious family is feeling today. She did not throw him under the bus like they have been doing to her.

I did mention this on another thread, but I'll say it here too. Jake has said many times that V is honest, her family confimed that as well as the other women in the house. So much speculation is going around about her past, maybe V, if she is so honest, already told Jake "everything" there is to know about her... Her edit seems to be pushing her "honesty", if she does have a colorful past, maybe that the reason why???

Quote Originally Posted by lisadawne;3822333;
    My husband thought the opposite.......he said, Looks like she was fishing for him to beg her to stay and he definitely is not that into her.
    Ali was like any other person that was there for the right reasons....a natural reaction wanting a definite assurance. There was no way he could give any of those gals that because he still has a show to do.

I really dont think they have redeemed Vienna's edit if you read the comments on Jake's and Ch's blog and read all the comments on some of non-spoiled boards Vienna is still not like by the majority of the fans. People said last night that her HTD was their least fav and that they dont get what he sees in her. Also when he called Ali "the instegator" a bunch of people came to Ali's defense and said that the person who is "the trouble" is Vienna. People are saying that if Jake chooses Vienna that he will "be stupid" and others are already starting to bash him so I think that Jake will def be "the villian" after the whole thing which is unfortunate because going into this I really did not like him and I have really started to like him alot this season.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

My question would be, if Jake chooses Vienna in the end, how is that going to work out? Jake flies (or instructs) 3 or 4 days a week. Vienna, to my knowledge is currently unemployed, so if she doesn't get a job, and they are living together and married, will she just stay home waiting for Jake? Her attention to Jake now is probably one of the things he likes about her - will she need more from him? Is she secure enough to handle him being away? I don't see her as being highly motivated - I see her as enjoying being treated like a princess and dressing her little dog up in costumes (I know that was probably the edit they wanted us to see!). In the real world, they can't be bungee jumping or river boat cruising the whole time, so what substance is there to the relationship. I don't see Vienna as a deep person, and maybe that's due to her edit. I understand why Jake would be flattered by all the attention she gives him, and maybe that's all he needs because he isn't someone who is deep either. Just wondering, that's all . . .

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;3822309;
    Jake was also carrying a little gift bag along with something else in his left hand when he arrived at Ali's mother's house. It was hard to see at first.
    I thought he was carrying a bag at Tenley's also.