Page 11 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731580;
    A new tweet........

''is at Six Flags watching them film for the bachelor show. <Jelly>
    43 minutes ago from txt (anabanana06)''
    I wonder if this is instead of the Sea World date. I can't remember who said that or where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3731628;
    I wonder if this is instead of the Sea World date. I can't remember who said that or where it came from.
    The Sea World comment came from RS - but they could do both since there are 2 group dates
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3731248;
    Just thinking here too, maybe we are reading too much into "filming the bachelorette" statements from the Shangri La. Maybe they are filming the girls, getting ready and being goofy before they get taken to the mansion?

We all knew right from the begining it was an unusal hotel for a M&G. Now that we know it is connected to Matt Grant, perhaps they booked it for the ladies to stay at prior to going to the mansion.

Does anyone know how far the mansion is from the hotel? After the 1st cut I'm thinking its an easy drive back to the hotel, pick up bags and on their way back home?

pavalygurl

Does this mean she wouldn't have been too far from the Shangri La?

I'm back and forth on this because how can she meet both Jake and the ladies on the same night if it wasn't the meet and greet. Oh just had a thought, did she say in her blog where she went? Maybe she went to the mansion and the M&G was Thursday night just as we suspected?? How far is she from the mansion?

I'm at work and I need to get off of here! LOL I'll have to do mapquests on the locations!

Santa Monica is about 10 or so miles from Sherman Oaks...at night it would be do-able in 30 minutes. The mansion is about 20 or so miles from Sherman Oaks...again at night, it is north on the 101 and not a long trip. The mansion is in the Santa Monica mountains south of the 101 freeway. From the mansion to the hotel, they would drive down the hill to PCH and go left for maybe 10 miles to Santa Monica. I am not sure of the exact mileage because I am not sure which north/south canyon road the mansion sits off.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3731621;
    I thought Sea World was bought by Six Flags. The parks are all referred to now as Six Flags (at least they are out East) I thought the parks were one & the same (split in two...rides on one side sea mammels on the other

I think the Disney trip will be the grand prize...Hey Jake you chose the best darn girl..what are you going do next...(They happy couples beams widely, their white teeth flashing)..."We're going to Disney!"...
    There is a Six Flags (Magic Mountain) park in Valencia which is along the 5 freeway, north of Agoura....they would come to the 101 and go east to the 405 freeway which turns into the 5 for those of you following mapquest. I would guess it's about an hour from the mansion. Sea World is in Mission Bay, part of San Diego...about 3 hours south of LA.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3731638;
    Santa Monica is about 10 or so miles from Sherman Oaks...at night it would be do-able in 30 minutes. The mansion is about 20 or so miles from Sherman Oaks...again at night, it is north on the 101 and not a long trip. The mansion is in the Santa Monica mountains south of the 101 freeway. From the mansion to the hotel, they would drive down the hill to PCH and go left for maybe 10 miles to Santa Monica. I am not sure of the exact mileage because I am not sure which north/south canyon road the mansion sits off.
    It is on the Kanan part of the Kanan Dume Rd - CA-9 - past Mulholland Hwy - from the mansion to the Santa Monica hotel it is 26 miles
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3730987;
    Thanks to sue who found this on another board. The poster that provided the picture says the house was set up with lights and security. There wasn't much going on when they drove by before dinner, but activity was buzzing after 7pm last night Oct 17th when they drove back after dinner. There's no other information from the poster. I don't know why she knows for sure its the bach's mansion, and I don't know which mansion she is referring to.

I'm wondering if this looks familiar to anyone in the area.

To add to what CapeGal says, here is an aerial view of the property - if you use the bar on the left, you can get a better idea of where the property is.

Map of Agoura, CA by MapQuest

If the link doesn't work, go to your favorite map site and query "Agoura" Kanan Rd.; the house is just southwest of Kanan and Triunfo Canyon Rds.
    Today is the 19th... I'll see if I can drive out there tonight to see if the lights are up.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3731628;
    Sea World is still Sea World and located in San Diego.

There are two Six Flags locations in LA: a water park (Hurricane Harbor) closed for the season and an amusement park (Magic Mountain) located just north of LA now open only on weekends.
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 10-19-2009 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3731653;
    To add to what CapeGal says, here is an aerial view of the property - if you use the bar on the left, you can get a better idea of where the property is.

Map of Agoura, CA by MapQuest

If the link doesn't work, go to your favorite map site and query "Agoura" Kanan Rd.; the house is just southwest of Kanan and Triunfo Canyon Rds.
    Today is the 19th... I'll see if I can drive out there tonight to see if the lights are up.
    Addy - 2351 Kanan Rd - Agoura Hills, CA - check mapquest
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Extra just had a piece on Jake - and where he was being interviewed certainly was NOT at the mansion - possibly at the hotel - uuummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3731621;
    I thought Sea World was bought by Six Flags. The parks are all referred to now as Six Flags (at least they are out East) I thought the parks were one & the same (split in two...rides on one side sea mammels on the other
    Not sure where you heard this, but Sea World is not and has never been owned by Six Flags, nor are their parks called Six Flags. On the East Coast, specifically Orlando, there is Sea World Orlando, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica. Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Busch Gardens Tampa are the other two "relatives" of Sea World, and they're also now owned by Blackstone Group.

That said, I really hope that neither WDW nor DL is ever involved in this mess of a show. The parks are good, clean fun. This show is not. Still disgusts me this show is on a Disney channel.