Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3822064;
    I agree. Graham was Deanna's F1 and had she had the chance she would of conveyed that to him. Jake wasn't nearly as devasted.
    Yep, and my conclusion, right or wrong, is that the infamous phone call will amount to nothing. Ali is not coming back and Jake picks Vienna.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3822082;
    I would say she knows what she was feeling during that situation better than we do. She evidently can relate to their situation
    Can relate in some way but not all the way, she is not in Jake body and does not know what is going on with him. No disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3822091;
    Can relate in some way but not all the way, she is not in Jake body and does not know what is going on with him. No disrespect.
    none taken, but isn't that what a lot of people are doing on here as well tonight. Sure seems like people think they also know what is going on in Jake's head and what he is feeling or not feeling about Ali leaving. Only Jake knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3822057;
    I just didn't get the same vibe with Jake/Ali and Deanna/Graham that some on here are getting. Deanna was devasted... and Jake was not. JMO though.

Right, Jake wasn't devasted with his nose running and the producers talking him into continuing the show. He marched back into that rc with a big grin on his face. DeAnna didn't have to mustard up tears, they came freely. Jake couldn't get any to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3822043;
    I didn't see it as painful. I know CH and TPTB have been touting it as painful, but it looked totally staged to me.
    I'm a total, clueless newbie, but I agree; I'm just not buying that it was 100% real. I don't think Ali's fear was that Jake might not pick her, but that he just might. I think there was something missing for her, or she would have taken the risk. Plus it can't be that difficult to get another fabulous job after exposure like this, can it?

Also, do I remember this correctly -- she said she talked to her mom about it, and asked what would happen if she stayed and he didn't choose her, and her mom basically said she'd be fine; that she'd get over it?

On another topic, I did hear Vienna's dad reassure Jake that if he married his daughter, Jake would "always come home to a clean house...." Well, shoot paw, that oughta wrap it up right there....

DeAnna said it was painful and that it reminded her of Graham's departure...she didn't say she related to Jake or knew what was going on with him.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3822109;
    Right, Jake wasn't devasted with his nose running and the producers talking him into continuing the show. He marched back into that rc with a big grin on his face. DeAnna didn't have to mustard up tears, they came freely. Jake couldn't get any to come out.
    I have no doubt that Jake didn't walk right back into the RC - but took some time to himself to get himself together..................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Deanna is a Fleiss puppet also, in my mind. I don't believe anything she tweets. The two situations aren't remotely similar. Graham didn't feel it and he left, and Deanna couldn't handle it.... period. She also didn't just come back on Jason's season because there was anything left unfinished. I don't give it any weight at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3822083;
    Here are Deanna's tweets
    Jake & Ally's good bye, is painful. Reminds me of a certain goodbye that I made once upon a time.....@GrahamBunn

Ugh, Ally & Jake belong together. I have a feeling they are going to feel unfinished & empty about this situation. My heart breaks for them

Poor Ally......POOR JakeSuch a bad situation for them both

Fake face for Jake during the rose ceremony. Way to keep it together, Jake. Geez, tough night. My heart goes out to Ally.
    I think in the end De will feel different, when she see that Jake's not into Ali as she thought. Like I hope one day she will slow down with these boyfriends until she resolve her feelilngs for that certain person.

Is the WTA airing on the 22nd??