Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3822050;
    What about Deanna and Graham was that staged too?
    At least this much of it was fudged: He wanted out...but they portrayed it as her dismissing him.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3822057;
    I just didn't get the same vibe with Jake/Ali and Deanna/Graham that some on here are getting. Deanna was devasted... and Jake was not. JMO though.
    I agree. Graham was Deanna's F1 and had she had the chance she would of conveyed that to him. Jake wasn't nearly as devasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821938;
    That edit with Grandma was a little out there. I think Ali would benefit ( I am serious here) from the house being sold, and letting go of the house and Grandma's spirit.
    Well it sounded to me like grandma just died very recently. She said she had called her to tell her that she was going to be on this show and meet a boy named Jake....which would imply that grandma was alive before the show started filming. Perhaps I caught it wrong...but that is how it sounded to me. And if that is the case, given the current housing market, it isn't as if you can just put a house up for sale and expect it to be sold tomorrow. We don't know that the house isn't for sale, etc. And we don't know how much of that was staged and just done for ratings purposes...my suspicion is that they saw an opportunity to do something unique on the show...something that Jake might have thought of as creepy....and they ran with it.

FORT Fanatic

Seeing that house visit reminds me when I was not on this board about Meredith and Bob season visiting the grave creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by inanookry;3822065;
    Well it sounded to me like grandma just died very recently. She said she had called her to tell her that she was going to be on this show and meet a boy named Jake....which would imply that grandma was alive before the show started filming. Perhaps I caught it wrong...but that is how it sounded to me. And if that is the case, given the current housing market, it isn't as if you can just put a house up for sale and expect it to be sold tomorrow. We don't know that the house isn't for sale, etc. And we don't know how much of that was staged and just done for ratings purposes...my suspicion is that they saw an opportunity to do something unique on the show...something that Jake might have thought of as creepy....and they ran with it.
    Her grandmother passed in September.
    I wonder if Ali really did know that it would be Jake in September? Didn't Christina's friend tell somebody that they knew who the Bach would be around then?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3822064;
    I agree. Graham was Deanna's F1 and had she had the chance she would of conveyed that to him. Jake wasn't nearly as devasted.
    I guess DeAnna see's it differently. from her twitter tonight.

DeAnnaPappas

Jake & Ally's good bye, is painful. Reminds me of a certain goodbye that I made once upon a time.....@GrahamBunn

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3822075;
    I guess DeAnna see's it differently. from her twitter tonight.

DeAnnaPappas

Jake & Ally's good bye, is painful. Reminds me of a certain goodbye that I made once upon a time.....@GrahamBunn

Buttinksi had to make a comment it was nothing like hers.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3822066;
    Seeing that house visit reminds me when I was not on this board about Meredith and Bob season visiting the grave creepy.
    Yep, I said the same thing on the viewing thread tonight. It seemed to bring that memory back to me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3822077;
    Buttinksi had to make a comment it was nothing like hers.
    I would say she knows what she was feeling during that situation better than we do. She evidently can relate to their situation

Here are Deanna's tweets

Ugh, Ally & Jake belong together. I have a feeling they are going to feel unfinished & empty about this situation. My heart breaks for them

Poor Ally......POOR JakeSuch a bad situation for them both

Fake face for Jake during the rose ceremony. Way to keep it together, Jake. Geez, tough night. My heart goes out to Ally.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily