Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3757476;
    GA, I was one of the posters that said asian but I am thinking pacific rim like Phillipino. Someone up thread said she was Samoan. Pretty woman any way you describe her!
    Yes, I can see that too! She is very pretty, so are all of the other ones that we can see clearly. CH did say in one of his tweets, that they were all so beautiful, and one of the best group of women on the bachelor, paraphrasing.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3757469;
    Well, I'm working on "Chaney", there are a cuzillion people with that last name, but not as a first name. The poster said its the girl with the yellow dress, someone upthread referred to her as Asian, I don't see that at all, she looks like she has Mexican, Italian or Spanish background to me.

You can barely see part of her dress which is yellow, as well as the backside of someone with a yellow dress sitting on the couch, with long dark hair, who is probably the same girl. The poster is new, just registered and posted one post.

GA my sisters last name is Chaney but I don't think that will help. She is a very pretty lady.

We didn't get Jason's contestants bio's until Dec 17th. I was wondering the other day if they'll hold off another week or so like they did with the commercials. Maybe during Christmas week, like the very last minute?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3757501;
    We didn't get Jason's contestants bio's until Dec 17th. I was wondering the other day if they'll hold off another week or so like they did with the commercials. Maybe during Christmas week, like the very last minute?
    I hope they don't decide to wait that long........What will we do until then? lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3757505;
    I hope they don't decide to wait that long........What will we do until then? lol
    Just scratch our heads, wring our hands and complain how we don't have anything to work with - Right?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I don't think this SC is from The Fairmont in San Francisco. All of the photos I have found so far have shown the hotel to be more ornate..almost garish with a lot of golo. I'm still looking, though.

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3757595;
    I don't think this SC is from The Fairmont in San Francisco. All of the photos I have found so far have shown the hotel to be more ornate..almost garish with a lot of golo. I'm still looking, though.

I have asked a few people what they thought about the place in the photo.....More than two people said it looked like Italy. One person said it looked like some place in the United States. So I hope you can find it out soon! We need something to keep us busy.

I've been looking at some CA coastal hotels. Both the St Regis in Monarch Bay (Orange County) and Baraca (Santa Barbara) have similar architecture and coloration to this picture.

I'm sorry SaffronSunrise I get that it's not the Fairmont in SF. Please help out. I'm a very sophisticated but also sometimes very plain man. Save me the time of getting out a dictionary. What does this mean? Or is it just ornate while the picture is more traditional and modern. Thanks!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I've looked at both St Regis & Baraca & can't find a match. The sc almost looks like this is a courtyard instead of the inside of the hotel. What do y'all think. I'm starting to look at some places in Italy, but please double check those other hotels..I'm still a newbie sleuther.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 11-25-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: still can't type
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow