Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3757062;
    Do you mean the girl in the third picture in post #4 of the SCs? I think she looks a lot like Jake too if that's the same girl. However, Jake never looks that mean
    I see the resemblence as well now. How about the woman in the second picture of that post? She is very attractive and seems a little more natural looking as well.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

New tweet
    chrisbharrison Ahh home sweet home, almost! about 7 hours ago

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3757046;
    Someone posted and reminded me that Jake said he was looking for someone who looks like him.
    I think I read that interview (or maybe watched it on a link, which I found but don't think I can post here), and the way I took it was that Jake meant that he wanted somebody who was comparable physically. In other words, maybe at the same level of fitness and around the same level of attractiveness. He did not say it that way, but I believe that is what he meant. I can't imagine too many people who want somebody who looks just like they do would publicly admit it. He also said it was his dream girl.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 11-25-2009 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3757171;
    I think I read that interview (or maybe watched it on a link, which I found but don't think I can post here), and the way I took it was that Jake meant that he wanted somebody who was comparable physically. In other words, maybe at the same level of fitness and around the same level of attractiveness. He did not say it that way, but I believe that is what he meant. I can't imagine too many people who want somebody who looks just like they do would publicly admit it. He also said it was his dream girl.
    As I remember that interview he was speaking only about physical appearance. Yes the fit part was there but also Blonde with Blue or Green eyes then finished with someone who looks like me.

For comparison purposes, here is a s/cap of Jason's season when his commercial first aired. I can't see any of his F3 in this c/cap.

So I would say these two leave very early.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3757203;
    For comparison purposes, here is a s/cap of Jason's season when his commercial first aired. I can't see any of his F3 in this c/cap.

So I would say these two leave very early.

Too bad. They have such nice teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3757203;

i'm pretty sure i see jillian's face behind the blonde closest to the left?
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3757113;
    It could have been one of those security roses he's supposed to hand out at the end of a group date, but he couldn't make up his mind so he burned the rose instead of giving it to someone. Or maybe it's the rose he was supposed to give to one woman on the 2-on-1 date, but he decided to send them both home. Or maybe someone asked to leave so he burned her rose instead of giving it to someone else. Oooh, drama! Except not really.

I don't think it'll turn out to be a big deal, they just told him to burn it because they knew it'd make people talk. It's great for a preview (like showing an ambulance in front of the mansion), but it's almost a non-event when the episode actually airs.[/I]
    I'd even put money on the fact that we'll never see that scene again !! lol
    It's a red herring, all-the-way and so "Fleissian".

And I agree with you guys who say that we never see F3 in the first screen caps, so then all the ones we're seeing now are pretty much toast? They're all gorgeous though.

So Jake likes 'em blonde does he? I'm blonde. Just throwin' it out there.
    Last edited by Luckypants; 11-25-2009 at 11:39 AM.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain".

"Save the earth - it's the only planet with chocolate!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3757171;
    It's funny we all took away something different from that statement. I thought that although he made referenced to physical attributes, blonde, 5'5", blue or green eyes, that "looks like me" meant clean cut, all-American, not a glamour gal. Physically fit will also be a requirement. Jake obviously spends a lot of time on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckypants;3757212;
    I'd even put money on the fact that we'll never see that scene again !! lol
    It's a red herring, all-the-way and so "Fleissian".

And I agree with you guys who say that we never see F3 in the first screen caps, so then all the ones we're seeing now are pretty much toast? They're all gorgeous though.

So Jake likes 'em blonde does he? I'm blonde. Just throwin' it out there.
    Do you have Blue or Green eyes?