Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #1051
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3757062;
    Do you mean the girl in the third picture in post #4 of the SCs? I think she looks a lot like Jake too if that's the same girl. However, Jake never looks that mean
    I see the resemblence as well now. How about the woman in the second picture of that post? She is very attractive and seems a little more natural looking as well.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  2. #1052
    FORT Rules! Missy Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    257

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    New tweet
    chrisbharrison Ahh home sweet home, almost! about 7 hours ago

  3. #1053
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3757046;
    Someone posted and reminded me that Jake said he was looking for someone who looks like him.
    I think I read that interview (or maybe watched it on a link, which I found but don't think I can post here), and the way I took it was that Jake meant that he wanted somebody who was comparable physically. In other words, maybe at the same level of fitness and around the same level of attractiveness. He did not say it that way, but I believe that is what he meant. I can't imagine too many people who want somebody who looks just like they do would publicly admit it. He also said it was his dream girl.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 11-25-2009 at 09:49 AM.

  4. #1054
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3757171;
    I think I read that interview (or maybe watched it on a link, which I found but don't think I can post here), and the way I took it was that Jake meant that he wanted somebody who was comparable physically. In other words, maybe at the same level of fitness and around the same level of attractiveness. He did not say it that way, but I believe that is what he meant. I can't imagine too many people who want somebody who looks just like they do would publicly admit it. He also said it was his dream girl.
    As I remember that interview he was speaking only about physical appearance. Yes the fit part was there but also Blonde with Blue or Green eyes then finished with someone who looks like me.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  5. #1055
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    For comparison purposes, here is a s/cap of Jason's season when his commercial first aired. I can't see any of his F3 in this c/cap.



    So I would say these two leave very early.


  6. #1056
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3757203;
    For comparison purposes, here is a s/cap of Jason's season when his commercial first aired. I can't see any of his F3 in this c/cap.



    So I would say these two leave very early.

    Too bad. They have such nice teeth.

  7. #1057
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3757203;
    For comparison purposes, here is a s/cap of Jason's season when his commercial first aired. I can't see any of his F3 in this c/cap.

    i'm pretty sure i see jillian's face behind the blonde closest to the left?
    _(Moo!)

  8. #1058
    Still New Here Luckypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    35

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3757113;
    It could have been one of those security roses he's supposed to hand out at the end of a group date, but he couldn't make up his mind so he burned the rose instead of giving it to someone. Or maybe it's the rose he was supposed to give to one woman on the 2-on-1 date, but he decided to send them both home. Or maybe someone asked to leave so he burned her rose instead of giving it to someone else. Oooh, drama! Except not really.

    I don't think it'll turn out to be a big deal, they just told him to burn it because they knew it'd make people talk. It's great for a preview (like showing an ambulance in front of the mansion), but it's almost a non-event when the episode actually airs.[/I]
    I'd even put money on the fact that we'll never see that scene again !! lol
    It's a red herring, all-the-way and so "Fleissian".

    And I agree with you guys who say that we never see F3 in the first screen caps, so then all the ones we're seeing now are pretty much toast? They're all gorgeous though.

    So Jake likes 'em blonde does he? I'm blonde. Just throwin' it out there.
    Last edited by Luckypants; 11-25-2009 at 11:39 AM.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain".

    "Save the earth - it's the only planet with chocolate!"

  9. #1059
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,112

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3757171;
    I think I read that interview (or maybe watched it on a link, which I found but don't think I can post here), and the way I took it was that Jake meant that he wanted somebody who was comparable physically. In other words, maybe at the same level of fitness and around the same level of attractiveness. He did not say it that way, but I believe that is what he meant. I can't imagine too many people who want somebody who looks just like they do would publicly admit it. He also said it was his dream girl.
    It's funny we all took away something different from that statement. I thought that although he made referenced to physical attributes, blonde, 5'5", blue or green eyes, that "looks like me" meant clean cut, all-American, not a glamour gal. Physically fit will also be a requirement. Jake obviously spends a lot of time on that.

  10. #1060
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckypants;3757212;
    I'd even put money on the fact that we'll never see that scene again !! lol
    It's a red herring, all-the-way and so "Fleissian".

    And I agree with you guys who say that we never see F3 in the first screen caps, so then all the ones we're seeing now are pretty much toast? They're all gorgeous though.

    So Jake likes 'em blonde does he? I'm blonde. Just throwin' it out there.
    Do you have Blue or Green eyes?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.