Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3817680;
    Every rumor grows legs just like the game of 'telephone'. They still may have been private photos. I guess I'm just not into all the Vienna bashing at any case. Bet2Win is right. Someone asked if anyone feels sorry for Jake and I replied no. I do feel sorry for Vienna. She's 23 years old for Pete's Sake. She signed a contract that allows TPTB to do this to her. I don't for one second she realized just what they would do right down to the edit.

Ya know MsDll, I'm one of those glass houses kinda person ... nobody's perfect, and what a boring world this would be if everyone was.

I need evidence, not just rumors, and not from ex's. Early on, a family member of Vienna's posted that the rumors about Vienna taking money from her ex were lies. Who to believe? No clue. So it stops there with me. No reason to believe one over the other, I don't have proof of either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3817688;
    Ya know MsDll, I'm one of those glass houses kinda person ... nobody's perfect, and what a boring world this would be if everyone was.

I need evidence, not just rumors, and not from ex's. Early on, a family member of Vienna's posted that the rumors about Vienna taking money from her ex were lies. Who to believe? No clue. So it stops there with me. No reason to believe one over the other, I don't have proof of either.
    Thank you! I could not agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3817652;
    Daddy maybe? Tips from Hooters (I'm sure they make pretty good cash)? I don't know, but what I do know is we are getting one side of the story in this article, and it's pretty biased obviously. US Magazine isn't known particularly for it's stellar investigative journalism. I highly doubt we have a Woodward and Bernstain on the case getting all the facts straight. What we have is some T&A on the cover of a gossip magazine, put there with the sole intent of selling magazines and making money.

And I thought it was $5,000? Did I miss another five grand somewhere?
    Perhaps she bartered for them.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3817680;
    Every rumor grows legs just like the game of 'telephone'. They still may have been private photos. I guess I'm just not into all the Vienna bashing at any case. Bet2Win is right. Someone asked if anyone feels sorry for Jake and I replied no. I do feel sorry for Vienna. She's 23 years old for Pete's Sake. She signed a contract that allows TPTB to do this to her. I don't for one second she realized just what they would do right down to the edit.
    I do not think anyone does until they see their edit. They all go in thinking: "It will not happen to me".

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3817170;
    Sounds like Vienna is wearing the only assets they had
    Oh.My....lol. Now that was funny. But you owe me a new keyboard.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3817685;
    That marriage wasn't a serious relationship for her, was it? Isn't this the relationship she rushed into as a reaction to a painful break-up? I don't think she took it seriously. Not excusing it, but I just don't think she perceived herself as married, as a wife...so she may not have perceived being with someone else as cheating.
    sorry, but that doens't make sense to me... married is married and cheating is cheating, you don't just get a little bit married 'cause that's what suits you. She should have ended it first.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3817652;
    Daddy maybe? Tips from Hooters (I'm sure they make pretty good cash)? I don't know, but what I do know is we are getting one side of the story in this article, and it's pretty biased obviously. US Magazine isn't known particularly for it's stellar investigative journalism. I highly doubt we have a Woodward and Bernstain on the case getting all the facts straight. What we have is some T&A on the cover of a gossip magazine, put there with the sole intent of selling magazines and making money.

And I thought it was $5,000? Did I miss another five grand somewhere?
    Sorry I said more because implants are more than 5000 well good ones anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3817280;
    If Jake loves Vienna..... he will have her back like he said, he expects his wife to always have his back.
    But oy I can't imagine bringing her home to mother.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3817701;
    But oy I can't imagine bringing her home to mother.

Jilly took Ed home to her family in the midst of all the horrible tabloid stories.

Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3817699;
    Sorry I said more because implants are more than 5000 well good ones anyway
    According to some FORT experts, they were the best!

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself or stop my fingers from tapping that out.