Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3757046;
    Someone posted and reminded me that Jake said he was looking for someone who looks like him.

In the Screencaps Only thread, that blonde woman from the first commercial who looks to be borderline postal (not the crying woman who says all the women are fake) looks the most like Jake.

But then we can't see all the faces in the M&G shot. The ones whose faces aren't seen possibly make it further?

Do you mean the girl in the third picture in post #4 of the SCs? I think she looks a lot like Jake too if that's the same girl. However, Jake never looks that mean

I think I remember Jake saying somewhere he had a crush on Carrie Underwood? I know it's stretching it, but the woman in the middle slightly resembles Carrie in this sc. Anyone else see it or is it just me?

Doesn't mean anything at all, but it's just something I noticed and felt like sharing =)

I think the rose in the fire is a red herring. Something to cause the speculation that Jake went home with no one. I would say that the photo shot of Jake sitting with head in hands on the steps is after saying goodbye to someone - perhaps after the fantasy date. Jake did state in earlier videos that the hardest part would be saying goodbye after he has gotten to know someone well.

As to the dramatic female comment near the end... sounds like she got eliminated and has sour grapes. (he didn't pick me and no one but me was good enough for him)

Guaranteed they would not post teasers that in any way gave away the ending, especially since the last day of filming was scheduled for Tuesday. Chris Harrison blog says that there is lots of drama and it starts fast. I would say that the teasers are part of that.

I look forward to seeing how the season unfolds...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3757068;
    I think I remember Jake saying somewhere he had a crush on Carrie Underwood? I know it's stretching it, but the woman in the middle slightly resembles Carrie in this sc. Anyone else see it or is it just me?

Doesn't mean anything at all, but it's just something I noticed and felt like sharing =)

Yeah, I can see that.

on a different note...

Wes and Dave were spotted in Hawaii together. Something to do with redefining mancode.
    Enjoy http
    ://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SMthJTDpP5gweuvr
    of course we all know that Wes will deny that it ever happened and say that it was edited.... you be the judge

I think the 'everyone in the house is fake' girl is a sure bet for being one of the 15, as she talks about 'in the house' as opposed to 'here tonight' or something plus she looks like shes in a different setting to M+G and shes not glammed up.

Last edited by VelvetBex; 11-25-2009 at 05:09 AM.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

It could have been one of those security roses he's supposed to hand out at the end of a group date, but he couldn't make up his mind so he burned the rose instead of giving it to someone. Or maybe it's the rose he was supposed to give to one woman on the 2-on-1 date, but he decided to send them both home. Or maybe someone asked to leave so he burned her rose instead of giving it to someone else. Oooh, drama! Except not really.

I don't think it'll turn out to be a big deal, they just told him to burn it because they knew it'd make people talk. It's great for a preview (like showing an ambulance in front of the mansion), but it's almost a non-event when the episode actually airs.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3757062;
    Do you mean the girl in the third picture in post #4 of the SCs? I think she looks a lot like Jake too if that's the same girl. However, Jake never looks that mean
    Yes, that's her! Sorry for not posting the reference.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3757036;
    The girl in the SC looks asian to me.
    ITA! She looked asian to me as well on Tuesday when we first saw the SC.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3757046;
    Someone posted and reminded me that Jake said he was looking for someone who looks like him.

In the Screencaps Only thread, that blonde woman from the first commercial who looks to be borderline postal (not the crying woman who says all the women are fake) looks the most like Jake.

But then we can't see all the faces in the M&G shot. The ones whose faces aren't seen possibly make it further?
    I was that poster you mentioned and so far I haven't examined the SC's as well as I would like but so far none of them jump out at me. I think the one is still hidden.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.