Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3817462;
    Okay so she didn't steal the money. Where does a woman who is unemployed come up with this kind of money at the age of what 19? That much money had to come from somewhere. I would be interested to hear from someone who knows Vienna to come forward and set the record straight at to where she got 10 grand but so far all I have heard was that "she didn't do that" well that's nice but there are family members of the ex out there claiming they have the bank statements to back up their story (which I know we have yet to see). Why can't one of the defenders just as easily summit their proof that this rumor is false.
    This is why I am suspect of these stories, there are so many of them being hurled in every direction BUT no definitive proof. I'm not even sure if her boob are fake. Are they?

Quote Originally Posted by redheadmiss;3817459;
    I doubt they will last long if at all because his family will not accept this girl, bet on it. When they find out about her posing semi nude, and all the other things if true she will not make it to Texas. LOL
    There is always the possibality of redemption otherwise we are all doomed.

Well, one thing is for certain. Vienna isn't allowed to defend herself at the moment. I think a vindictive ex-husband and a very biased ex-MIL has just scored a big F-you to Vienna. Thats not C H A R A C T E R in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3817465;
    This is why I am suspect of these stories, there are so many of them being hurled in every direction BUT no definitive proof. I'm not even sure if her boob are fake. Are they?
    haha I have no idea. They are nice boobs tho (kinda jealous).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3817462;
    Okay so she didn't steal the money. Where does a woman who is unemployed come up with this kind of money at the age of what 19? That much money had to come from somewhere. I would be interested to hear from someone who knows Vienna to come forward and set the record straight at to where she got 10 grand but so far all I have heard was that "she didn't do that" well that's nice but there are family members of the ex out there claiming they have the bank statements to back up their story (which I know we have yet to see). Why can't one of the defenders just as easily summit their proof that this rumor is false.
    I simply can not resist... I thought she was Daddy's princess, and he gave her everything she wanted??

I have no idea. Sorry for being silly.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3817469;
    Best laugh I had today!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3817469;
    The thing that makes me question their fakeness is the way they hang... I'm over 40 and a couple of my friends after 2, 3, 4 kids asked their husbands for boob jobs. Yes, babies and bre*stfeeding really do a number on your boobies. Anyway, the husbands readily agreed. Of course when they healed we got to see them and Vienna's boobs (as seen in her bathing suit) hang more like mine (which are natural) more side boobage and not close together in the cleaveage unless I have a "push up" bra on.

I guess the true test will be when I can look at Gia's in her bathing suit and then compare them with Vienna's. But right now I don't think Vienna's are fake. If they are I want her doctor's phone number b/c those are the most realistic fake ones I've seen.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3817464;
    I like to stay objective and not get either too emotionally invested in a contender or too out of shape angry and irked at one either, so I can try to more clearly see what is happening without my emotions clouding the way in order to sleuth.
    However, if I were to get upset with someone, I think I would direct it at TPTB who knew Jake, Vienna, and Ali.
    They knew Vienna's background, but they cast her anyway and threw her right in his path. They did it!!
    They knew what Ali was like as well because they have given all of the contenders psych evaluations as well as personality tests. They also know that Ali has tried out for that Real World show which has this one beat to smithereens for low class stuff. If they didn't actually cast Ali to directly leave at Hts, they had an inkling that she would react in the manner in which she did.

Therefore, if I were to cast any blame, I would direct it at the illustrious and conniving powers that be in charge of this show.

ETA: This is not directed at you!

I totally agree! You just know that TPTB are whispering in V's and A's ears, egging them on...

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3817472;
    I simply can not resist... I thought she was Daddy's princess, and he gave her everything she wanted??

I have no idea. Sorry for being silly.
    HA! IF Vienna has had breast augmentation and IF her father financed the "enhancements", I would find that down right icky.

Quote Originally Posted by redheadmiss;3817459;
    I doubt they will last long if at all because his family will not accept this girl, bet on it. When they find out about her posing semi nude, and all the other things if true she will not make it to Texas. LOL
    Watching the background on Jake, his family, Mom, Dad, etc. . .I would totally agree. This gal fo sho won't fit into conservative north texas, waspy, family. Nope. . . .:nono
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3