Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3756433;
    They are en route back to the States, so I assume it has wrapped.
    ''They'' could well mean crew and extrainious folks - like including the F2 and CH (or - in fact - ALL of them) - not necessarily the bach and the F1

JLCCAZ - any input?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

I'd like to start a new topic/forum and can't find how that is done? Can someone please advise? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless;3756544;
    I'd like to start a new topic/forum and can't find how that is done? Can someone please advise? Thanks!!
    One page back - near the top - on the left - a box to click on to start a thread
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3756388;
    You took the words right out of my head nennie! As I was analyzing the rose burning ceremony and noticed the stems seemed awfully long, my subconscience reminded me of the hours I spent last season looking at s/caps which never came to my TV screen.
    GA, I MISSED SEEING THIS ... mostly a lurker here but your comment (bolded) caught my eye... do you have a minute to describe what this was, in the commercial clip, I assume........ sounds like the "drahma" has already started Id' be interested to know from the longtime TB fans if this sort of thing has happened before? Seems like there's a 'stunt' of sorts each season, like Ed's keeping his 'dead' rose

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3756573;
    GA, I MISSED SEEING THIS ... mostly a lurker here but your comment (bolded) caught my eye... do you have a minute to describe what this was, in the commercial clip, I assume........ sounds like the "drahma" has already started Id' be interested to know from the longtime TB fans if this sort of thing has happened before? Seems like there's a 'stunt' of sorts each season, like Ed's keeping his 'dead' rose
    If you go to the Screencaps Thread Only, NO DISCUSSION, you will see the rose being tossed into an open flame. I've dubbed it rose burning ceremony, its in no way a rose ceremony. In that thread, you will also see a link to the commercial that you can watch.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3756535;
    Okay just catching up - if the sleuthers are right, and the ending is Jake is left with no one, I'm sticking to fictional drama shows. At least they are honest about the scripting.
    IMO it in no way is a sure thing, just speculation by some posters, not all posters feel that way.

I can just see the rumour snowballing already!

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3756535;
    Okay just catching up - if the sleuthers are right, and the ending is Jake is left with no one, I'm sticking to fictional drama shows. At least they are honest about the scripting.
    It's just a guess of what the ending will be this time.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3756609;
    IMO it in no way is a sure thing, just speculation by some posters, not all posters feel that way.

I can just see the rumour snowballing already!
    I see it as Fleiss doing his job......he has the rumor speculation mill churning and people gaining interest fast.

I agree with the posters above, the burning rose has nothing to do with the FRC.

Mainly because FRCs are usually in beautiful summer afternoon time and not at night and of course TPTB can change that or have evening shots after it, but highly unlikely.

Also, the burnt rose is after the narrator talks about drama and just before the 'fake' comment. So i read it as a 'these girls are bitches so dont deserve roses or perfect jake, lets burn the rose' type of thing.

JMO
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Of the girls we have close-ups of, the one on the right is the only one I can see him with.

She is pretty, yet in a girl next door kind of way. Some of the others look too fake and too experienced in life.