Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3814988;
    Is an AFTR scheduled?
    I thought I heard filming Feb 23rd.

Snoozefest last night.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Just here to learn......

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3814673;

Plus,i felt bad for Corrie, why must they always throw one "token virgin" in, and then let them get dumped?

Did you see his face when he asked the question, "How do you feel about living together before marriage?" He was actually irked at Corrie's answer and then I believe they spliced some smiling in, because the initial reaction was not at all the look of a "God, family, friends" order kind of guy, it was a look of a guy that has lived with a girl for 5 years and another live-in for 2 years. He is used to the "why buy the cow when the milk is free" kind of relationships. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by debt2dreams; 02-02-2010 at 08:07 AM.

My thoughts after last night are that Jake is really into both Vienna & Ali. I guess when Ali leaves..his choice was made for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3814988;
    Is an AFTR scheduled?

they usually don't tape until 7-10 prior to the airing of the FRC, which this season is March 2, so by that timeline most likely around the 18-21 of Feb is my best guess. If there will be one.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by jenznks;3814941;
    ITA! It all seemed repetitive and forced! And the straddling seemed a little tacky to me, especially since it was a public place (it almost looked like a soccer park, and if so, not the appropriate place for a moment such as that one)
    There were kids and families walking around and playing in the background! If I that were me my kids, I might have been ticked. Then again, I might say, "Meh, they see DH & I cuddling at home, so this is no biggie." Nonetheless, if I were just a casual bystander in that park with my kids, I would have had NO DOUBT that a couple that acted that way was gonna get it on later - I'd just hope they managed to hold off until they were actually out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by jenznks;3814941;
    ITA! It all seemed repetitive and forced! And the straddling seemed a little tacky to me, especially since it was a public place (it almost looked like a soccer park, and if so, not the appropriate place for a moment such as that one)

JMO, of course!!
    I just saw a cap of it, but the caps of them kissing looked all totally staged to me due to where things were placed, etc. Didn't seem natural at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3814994;
    I thought I heard filming Feb 23rd.

Snoozefest last night.
    I don't even know why the show will have a WTA. There's nothing interesting to even talk about! It will be nothing but how sincere Jake is and the whole Ali vs Vienna thing (even w/ Ali isn't the in the final 2).
    Last edited by atem; 02-02-2010 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3815073;
    There were kids and families walking around and playing in the background! If I that were me my kids, I might have been ticked. Then again, I might say, "Meh, they see DH & I cuddling at home, so this is no biggie." Nonetheless, if I were just a casual bystander in that park with my kids, I would have had NO DOUBT that a couple that acted that way was gonna get it on later - I'd just hope they managed to hold off until they were actually out of the park.
    Anybody watching would have seen the camera crew as well... They would have figured it was "Not natural" because it was a scripted tv show they were watching happen.... a soap opera or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3815113;
    Anybody watching would have seen the camera crew as well... They would have figured it was "Not natural" because it was a scripted tv show they were watching happen.... a soap opera or whatever.
    And no one can convince me that filming is uncommon in SF at all.

What makes me laugh is trying to image the response if Vienna or Gia had sat like that on Jake, wearing what I am assuming are just panties under that short dress (cute dress, btw) and leaning forward for kisses. I think we can safely say that all the girls are using physical attraction to get closer to Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by debt2dreams;3815004;
    Did you see his face when he asked the question, "How do you feel about living together before marriage?" He was actually irked at Corrie's answer and then I believe they spliced some smiling in, because the initial reaction was not at all the look of a "God, family, friends" order kind of guy, it was a look of a guy that has lived with a girl for 5 years and another live-in for 2 years. He is used to the "why buy the cow when the milk is free" kind of relationships. Just my 2 cents.
    I don't even try to understand Jake. We don't know much about him, so it's hard to really know what the heck he wants.