Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3814713;
    Why wouldn't he have asked ALL the girls that, if it were so important to him? the one person i sure don't see attending church is Vienna. If his morals are that important to him, he should've kept Corrie.
    We don't know that he didn't. They only show what they want to show. They being TPTB.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3814727;
    Meh, Corrie's better off than that lame dude!

He's not worth it and Jake is a Vienna type of guy...needs to grow up.
    I can see where he thinks he & Vienna compliment each other -- his strengths are her weaknesses, and her strengths are his weaknesses. Problem is, together they are ONE whole person, not TWO whole people.

Sorry, I just don't see any depth.

FORT Newbie

I don't post often, just enjoy reading all the posts. I was wondering if anyone knew why the RS Spoilers thread had been locked. Any info on that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by drdelta;3814739;
    I don't post often, just enjoy reading all the posts. I was wondering if anyone knew why the RS Spoilers thread had been locked. Any info on that?
    Only a mod can answer that for sure, but sometimes when a thread gets too far away from the topic, it gets closed. Probably when/if RS has something new, it will open up again.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814746;
    Only a mod can answer that for sure, but sometimes when a thread gets too far away from the topic, it gets closed. Probably when/if RS has something new, it will open up again.
    Thanks. I don't know exactly how things work around here, so I appreciate the heads up.

FORT Fan

Agreed...Starting to think him and Vienna deserve each other...The other 3 are too good for him.

Do you think we'll hear the real reason Ali is leaving? Or will the producers put a "spin" on it? Wondering if her family has anything to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3814756;
    Agreed...Starting to think him and Vienna deserve each other...The other 3 are too good for him.

Do you think we'll hear the real reason Ali is leaving? Or will the producers put a "spin" on it? Wondering if her family has anything to do with it?
    RS doesn't even know. So, all people are going to do until the end of time is speculate...which I think is a waste of time.

FORT Fan

Okay, i have figured out most of the abbreviations..rs rose ceremony, htd hometown dates...i'm sure it's so simple it is escaping me, but what is tptb?

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3814765;
    Okay, i have figured out most of the abbreviations..rs rose ceremony, htd hometown dates...i'm sure it's so simple it is escaping me, but what is tptb?
    The Powers That Be. Production.

FORT Fan

ahhhhhhhh thank you...all i could figure was the producers the bachelor...which i guess in a way, it kinda is...thanks for that.