Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3756342;
    I just see the commercial last night as ABC starting to create a buzz for the season. They had tons of footage they could have shown and to show what they did makes me believe they are doing their cat and mouse game of stirring up controversy ahead of the show and then we never see the footage or it isn't what it seems.....JMO
    You took the words right out of my head nennie! As I was analyzing the rose burning ceremony and noticed the stems seemed awfully long, my subconscience reminded me of the hours I spent last season looking at s/caps which never came to my TV screen.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3756385;
    Jason did not wrap until the Tuesday before or similar. Same schedule more or less.
    When we say "wrap", does that include the WTA being filmed?

I went back in Jason's thread, they were speculating the FRC on the Sat or Sun, before Thanksgiving, with the WTA Monday or Tuesday.

If they wrap today, Tuesday, would they fly back and shoot the WTA after T/Giving?

Also, while searching in the Jason thread, I came across a post that Melissa signed onto her my space account Nov 30th. after being absent since Oct 15th. No one remebered who she was and needed reminders of "which one is Melissa". Oh how that all changed pretty fast. That just reminded me to keep an eye out on twitters etc, Julie has already tweeted although she says she's not on the show, I swear I see her in the s/caps.

So many questions, so little time!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3756396;
    When we say "wrap", does that include the WTA being filmed?

I went back in Jason's thread, they were speculating the FRC on the Sat or Sun, before Thanksgiving, with the WTA Monday or Tuesday.

If they wrap today, Tuesday, would they fly back and shoot the WTA after T/Giving?

Also, while searching in the Jason thread, I came across a post that Melissa signed onto her my space account Nov 30th. after being absent since Oct 15th. No one remebered who she was and needed reminders of "which one is Melissa". Oh how that all changed pretty fast. That just reminded me to keep an eye out on twitters etc, Julie has already tweeted although she says she's not on the show, I swear I see her in the s/caps.

So many questions, so little time!
    They wrapped filming up to the FRC on the tuesday for Jason - and then they stayed in NZ for a bit thru the holiday before coming home - as did other family members as well tho not in the same place LOL - the WTA was filmed after that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

so im just speculating here but the girl that is crying saying the girls are all fake is probably NOT one of the final 2 lol I dont think they would have a f2 so up in the front. I remember last year when we fot the first commercial it took us awhile to identfy Melissa and I dont remember if Molly was in the first commercial or not. I remember closer to the show date she was shown in commercials dancing with Jason but I dont think it was the first commercial. I do however think the gal will go pretty far maybe f6. lol im probably over analyzing this but oh well if she is in the f2 I will gladly eat my words
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3756404;
    They wrapped filming up to the FRC on the tuesday for Jason - and then they stayed in NZ for a bit thru the holiday before coming home - as did other family members as well tho not in the same place LOL - the WTA was filmed after that
    I seem to remember the WTA being filmed sometime in February? Am I completely wrong on that?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3756385;
    Jason did not wrap until the Tuesday before or similar. Same schedule more or less.
    by wrapped, I meant the FRC was taped, I thought I remembered it being that Sat or Sun before Thanksgiving.

Either way, yes, a very similar schedule.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3756419;
    I seem to remember the WTA being filmed sometime in February? Am I completely wrong on that?
    WTA is usually filmed about a week to 10 days prior to airing. Jason's season wrapped up sometime in March? (Someone probably remembers the date better than I) and the WTA would've aired the week before the FRC aired.

Of course infamous AFRC Part 1 was taped in January.

ETA: FRC, AFRC Part 1 aired March 2, AFRC Part 2 aired March 3. So, yes WTA would've aired Feb 23 and likely taped a week or so before.
    Last edited by anders332; 11-24-2009 at 02:52 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3756423;
    WTA is usually filmed about a week to 10 days prior to airing. Jason's season wrapped up sometime in March? (Someone probably remembers the date better than I) and the WTA would've aired the week before the FRC aired.

Of course infamous AFRC Part 1 was taped in January.

ETA: FRC, AFRC Part 1 aired March 2, AFRC Part 2 aired March 3. So, yes WTA would've aired Feb 23 and likely taped a week or so before.
    Thanks, I thought I remembered it being filmed around Valentines' Day, around that weekend. The Friday before maybe?

They are en route back to the States, so I assume it has wrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3756432;
    Thanks, I thought I remembered it being filmed around Valentines' Day, around that weekend. The Friday before maybe?
    that timeline fits.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3756433;
    They are en route back to the States, so I assume it has wrapped.
    thanks jlc