Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Jake's church first nominated him for the Bachelor (Jason's season).
    I think that's a myth or at least an exaggeration.

Quote Originally Posted by Happydog;3813072;
    Don't know if this has been mention on the FORT, but a poster on the OK Magazine website says

...is pretty common knowledge that Jake has had a girlfriend the whole process and throughout The Bachelorette and is only doing the show for money. He has been involved with Tara Douglas for a long time and is still together with her. Dont look for him to pick anyone in the end. Just watch!! ABC is being made a FOOL!!!

Anyone heard about this?
    Sorry to bring this out again, but I just found a interview on ET where Jake declares "I do not have a girlfriend." Hopefully it will put that rumor to rest.

'The Bachelor''s Jake Pavelka Declares: I Do Not Have A Girlfriend!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3813979;
    Something has been puzzling me, and maybe you all can help with it. Jake's church first nominated him for the Bachelor (Jason's season). I have posted that I like Jake, or at least the Jake I'm seeing. Now the Jake that has been unlucky in love has turned out to be anything but. His edit on the show is so far portraying him true to his values and someone his church can be proud of. Is he like that IRL? From what I'm reading, he may not be. His church members are watching right along with us. Will they be disgusted at his final choice (V) - a girl who runs around topless? If he is really not like that IRL, why did they nominate him in the first place? They wanted a "virtuous" Bachelor, but wouldn't they know he was a little more less virtuous than they thought? Can't figure out how this is playing out in relation to his church's members. Is he really a better actor than I think?
    Perhaps his church did not nominate him, at least per fly.girl24 ~

Quote Originally Posted by fly.girl24;3729808;
    Jake apparently doesn't realize he made the wrong ex mad!!!! I just saw the People and he was on E! At the same time and I cracked up! Jake told me that " his church" applied for him but after a few cocktails he said that he applied cause he was bored and that it took TB over a year to pick him... So it wasn't "the church" that signed him up! I found it funny cause he never went to church! Also, it makes him look like a dog to say that he hasn't been in love since his highschool sweetheart, so then he is saying he lived with Christina for that time and never loved her?!?!?! I believe in karma and she will give Jake what Jake deserves in a woman. Ps...I considering letting the tabloids know all the story but I don't want karma bitting me!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3813984;
    Ali has never had to wait long for a rose, so that's why I put her last, especially because of the Vienna controversy.

We may get shocked and he picks Vienna first. Tenley has had 2 safe roses (FIR and last week), Gia, Ali and Vienna have all had 1 safe rose. I dont' know if this plays into the order. I know they mix it up for best dramatic affect, and Ali getting the rose after Vienna gets my vote and Gia and Tenley being safe first would almost be a given. I think every viewer knows that Corrie will be leaving when she drops the bombshell that she's a virgin.
    You're making a good point and I thought about Jake putting Vienna 1st, since she never got the 1st rose at an RC but then I thought wouldn't Ali just blow a gasket and try and quit right there? I just changed it to Tenley, Ali, Vienna & Gia- now I may change it to Vienna, Ali, Tenley & Gia !

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3813994;
    Sorry to bring this out again, but I just found a interview on ET where Jake declares "I do not have a girlfriend." Hopefully it will put that rumor to rest.

Ha, that's too dang funny for words!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3813991;
    I think that's a myth or at least an exaggeration.
    Isn't exaggerating a stretching of the truth, which is lying?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3813994;

In this interview, done before filming, this is what Jake says about the woman he is looking for:

The right girl for me -- it is not how she looks. She doesn't have to be the most attractive girl out there. She will be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I am looking for someone with values and character. Someone that's passionate and compassionate, romantic and protective.

The part I don't get is the descriptors of "values and character". How does Vienna fit those qualities?

He has obviously been talking about his F1 not having to be "the most attractive" girl prior to filming so that would negate the attachment of this comment to only Vienna.

Time to read the on-line rags folks The news is out .......................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3814013;
    Time to read the on-line rags folks The news is out .......................
    Which ones should we read first?

I checked out US, NE and EW - nothing there.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono