Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3813937;
    I don't know about that; I just have such a hard time visualizing her saying no to Jake. She has been all about the ring, marriage, getting to be F1 that I just can't see her saying no to the glory of a proposal. What I could see is her accepting the proposal and ending it as soon as she possibly could post-show.

I can't see her saying no to him, simply because for her it's about winning. It's easy enough to break up with someone aftwards.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3813943;
    yeah but you have to think of it in terms of the male ego..What man in his right mind would go on national tv and say something that would give viewers the impression that girls don't give him a second chance, that he's a dud of a first date... Most men will exaggerate it to the other extreme and blame it on the women. The women weren't worthy of him or they were ugly or whatever excuse he needed.

Plus if this was true then Jake had a plethora, well not really but he had at least 20, women that were Good Girls that he could have chosen from. Of which 3 are in the F5 Corrie is a virgin, Tenley is a disney Princess, Ali, well she's questionable, but she does have 4.0 gpa even if she does "act" like a brat at times. Then there was Jessie was who was normal, Ella was normal and conservative., Kathryn was so uneventful we can't decide if she was normal, but from what we saw she seemed like someone stable and reserved...so I'm not buying the Mr. Nice Church Guy anymore. :nono

I think this was the story line that Fliess is going with: Nice Guys Finish Last. Jake gets dumped by Vienna the Vixen at the FRC.
    From what I remember of him saying that, I don't think he meant that he called them and they either said no or ignored him... I got that he wasn't interested in taking it further and that it was more of a mutual thing to not have a 2nd date.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3813942;
    Here’s a wild guess:

Tenley
    Gia
    Vienna
    Ali

(but I keep switching Ali and Vienna, Tenley is due to get the first rose.)
    anders, that is so funny, that is what I had picked as well, but I'm 2nd guessing it now- thinking since Gia has been 1st twice, maybe it comes down to Gia and Corrie - I'm also thinking that since Ali said she was going to talk to Jake about Vienna- that maybe Jake picks Ali before Vienna and then shocks her again by keeping Vienna- I doubt Vienna will be picked last again. I'm either keeping the order above or changing it to: Tenley, Ali, Vienna & Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3813944;
    I can't see her saying no to him, simply because for her it's about winning. It's easy enough to break up with someone aftwards.
    I thought that too at first but then the new promo played calling her Vienna the Vixen and talked about her wrapping him around her pretty little CLAWS.. And add that to all the new stuff (well its new for me) about his dating history, live-in girlfriend and hollaback girls that is very non church goery and it just says to me that the show isn't a reality show, these are normal people hired, I mean recruited, to play a part in a story that the producers want told and sold to the viewers as a reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3813948;
    From what I remember of him saying that, I don't think he meant that he called them and they either said no or ignored him... I got that he wasn't interested in taking it further and that it was more of a mutual thing to not have a 2nd date.
    Actually he said that he didn't get 2nd dates because he was too intense on the first date..it was during his interview at his house.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Justabachfan;3813952;
    anders, that is so funny, that is what I had picked as well, but I'm 2nd guessing it now- thinking since Gia has been 1st twice, maybe it comes down to Gia and Corrie - I'm also thinking that since Ali said she was going to talk to Jake about Vienna- that maybe Jake picks Ali before Vienna and then shocks her again by keeping Vienna- I doubt Vienna will be picked last again. I'm either keeping the order above or changing it to: Tenley, Ali, Vienna & Gia.
    I also think that to have a little controversy at the RC, it makes sense that Gia would be picked last since we all thought they had chemistry on her 1:1 date and then she has to go on a group date that turns out to be 2:1 and she's not shown as being agressive (Vienna goes and seeks Jake out twice during that date) that maybe they will build the episode that Gia feels she's not getting a rose since she was not agressive on her date with Jake and Vienna. I haven't had much luck with the order Jakes picks the girls except for the 1st rose or 2, so I might change it based on trying to follow whatever Fleiss's storyline is tonight!

Something has been puzzling me, and maybe you all can help with it. Jake's church first nominated him for the Bachelor (Jason's season). I have posted that I like Jake, or at least the Jake I'm seeing. Now the Jake that has been unlucky in love has turned out to be anything but. His edit on the show is so far portraying him true to his values and someone his church can be proud of. Is he like that IRL? From what I'm reading, he may not be. His church members are watching right along with us. Will they be disgusted at his final choice (V) - a girl who runs around topless? If he is really not like that IRL, why did they nominate him in the first place? They wanted a "virtuous" Bachelor, but wouldn't they know he was a little more less virtuous than they thought? Can't figure out how this is playing out in relation to his church's members. Is he really a better actor than I think?

Ali has never had to wait long for a rose, so that's why I put her last, especially because of the Vienna controversy.

We may get shocked and he picks Vienna first. Tenley has had 2 safe roses (FIR and last week), Gia, Ali and Vienna have all had 1 safe rose. I dont' know if this plays into the order. I know they mix it up for best dramatic affect, and Ali getting the rose after Vienna gets my vote and Gia and Tenley being safe first would almost be a given. I think every viewer knows that Corrie will be leaving when she drops the bombshell that she's a virgin.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3813942;
    Here’s a wild guess:

Tenley
    Gia
    Vienna
    Ali

(but I keep switching Ali and Vienna, Tenley is due to get the first rose.)
    What I decided on also. Who knows though

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3813979;
    Something has been puzzling me, and maybe you all can help with it. Jake's church first nominated him for the Bachelor (Jason's season). I have posted that I like Jake, or at least the Jake I'm seeing. Now the Jake that has been unlucky in love has turned out to be anything but. His edit on the show is so far portraying him true to his values and someone his church can be proud of. Is he like that IRL? From what I'm reading, he may not be. His church members are watching right along with us. Will they be disgusted at his final choice (V) - a girl who runs around topless? If he is really not like that IRL, why did they nominate him in the first place? They wanted a "virtuous" Bachelor, but wouldn't they know he was a little more less virtuous than they thought? Can't figure out how this is playing out in relation to his church's members. Is he really a better actor than I think?
    Never have believed the 'church' nominated him. It ends up that someone from his church did (I guess). I do believe that Jake was promised he was the next Bachelor, because there is no way in heck that he was actually in love w/ Jillian (she is nothing like the women he is attracted to)and Jillian just could only pretend so much with him.