Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I have a possible theory about that rose in the fire. No insider info - purely speculation. Maybe he was on one of the 1-1 dates, with a rose-or-go condition. Things were going well, but when she was pulled aside for her commentary about the date, they offered her some $$$ to turn down the rose. And she takes the cash and runs. Not that we'd see the offer, but the way things have been going with producer manipulation to create new situations, it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by jacks_mom;3756303;
    Yeah, I remember the burning check show, too. I can't for the life of me remember which one it was, though.
    for love or money - they didn't know the value of their cheque until they were booted, hence the burning of the cheque.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by jacks_mom;3756303;
    Yeah, I remember the burning check show, too. I can't for the life of me remember which one it was, though.
    for love or money

ETA - beaten to the punch!
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3756294;
    Well, the outcome hasn't happened yet right? So they can't lead us really in one direction or another quite yet. I'm so excited to start the sleuthing again!

The outcome should be occuring this week, right? Down to F2, maybe the FRC was over the weekend?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3756275;
    Hmmm....as I look at that pic and I see the one girl fiddling with her shoe? and others apparently reaching for glasses, I am thinking that they were possibly told to stay seated ( or were possibly even positioned), and he has been talking to them for a bit before he makes the toast.
    If he rambled on for a while, that would certainly account for the girl who takes the time to check her shoe ( which may have been bothering her all evening) and who most likely never dreamed she would get caught in a single shot so off the business at hand!
    Ah, Bloomers...you make such nice excuses for them. No, I don't know the context, but his glass is raised and not many even have glasses in their hands, much less raised.

For a regular viewer this scene, if it plays out as it looks in the cap, raises a red flag for the season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3756316;
    for love or money - they didn't know the value of their cheque until they were booted, hence the burning of the cheque.
    Right, I believe that the FRC is believed to be tonight? In St. Lucia?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3756294;
    Well, the outcome hasn't happened yet right? So they can't lead us really in one direction or another quite yet. I'm so excited to start the sleuthing again!
    I guess it depends if one thinks the show knows the 'outcome' anyway.

Basically, I think it's more for fake drama.

I just see the commercial last night as ABC starting to create a buzz for the season. They had tons of footage they could have shown and to show what they did makes me believe they are doing their cat and mouse game of stirring up controversy ahead of the show and then we never see the footage or it isn't what it seems.....JMO

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3756329;
    Right, I believe that the FRC is believed to be tonight? In St. Lucia?

wow, this close to Thanksgiving....I know Jason's wrapped the weekend before Thanksgiving, but I'm sure that did give enough time for the crew to get back to the U.S. in time for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3756343;
    wow, this close to Thanksgiving....I know Jason's wrapped the weekend before Thanksgiving, but I'm sure that did give enough time for the crew to get back to the U.S. in time for the day.
    Jason did not wrap until the Tuesday before or similar. Same schedule more or less.