Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: "If you want Molly you have to pick Melissa" (per RS) True or False information?

Re: "If you want Molly you have to pick Melissa" (per RS) True or False information?

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3368589;
    ZulaMay,

I have been on the same page as you for some time now. I think it is entirely feasible and very reasonable that this thing was scripted and planned from F5. I think moving up the taping of the ATFR was also very significant in the scheme of things. They have never had to do that before. I think Melissa might have sensed what was happening with Jason and Molly. Things would surely have been deteriorating with Jason and Melissa fairly rapidly, because their engagement was based on deception. Jason was anxious to be rid of Melissa and be with Molly. Also, Melissa may have been catching up that something was rotten in Denmark, so to speak. (I think that's Hamlet?)

I will always be haunted by Melissa's words during the ATFR 1. If you go back and listen again, as I did yesterday, everything she says makes perfect sense and reinforces the idea that all this was staged. She kept asking him what was wrong, why wouldn't he fight to be with her, what did she do. She came right out and asked Jason if he had been seeing Molly. So she had her suspicions. But the one comment that really grabbed me was when she said to him - "Something happened. What happened?" As far as I am concerned that seals it for me. The "something" that happened was that Jason made a fake proposal and it was set up for him to dump her on national TV and be with Molly. So their relationship was never real.

You could see it all on Melissa's face as she sat there and the full realization of what was happening hit her full force. If they had a shred of decency, then they just could have let Jason break up with her and then let her go, without throwing in her face the fact that he wanted to be with Molly and couldn't stop thinking about her while he was with Melissa.

To do this in the way that they did was guaranteed to exact maximum pain and hurt and humiliation from Melissa. Unforgivable!
    ITA!! Bravo. And the last statement will forever be the blood on Jason's, ABC and MF's hands. Karma would be for Jason to end up ALONE.

Re: "I you want Molly you have to pick Melissa" (per RM) True or False information?

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;3367233;
    I think they might have thought that, but I don't believe Melissa will play along. In fact, I suspect they tried to convince her to be The Bachelorette sometime after the AFTR1 was filmed and she had the good sense to say "no way" just like she did to the AFTR2, so they went on to Jillian hoping to keep viewers who were invested in this season but would not be happy with the outcome.
    An interview with Melissa posted in the Media thread says that Melissa was asked to do The Bachelorette but she says she's done with reality tv. Phew -at least my instincts about Melissa were right, even if my instincts about J@s$n were not.

FORT Fan

Re: "If you want Molly you have to pick Melissa" (per RS) True or False information?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;3369218;
    Thank you. So much for Jason's story about realizing "sometime after the holidays" that it just wasn't going to work with Melissa. By Jan 5th the decision had already been made to intentionally show her in the coming attractions. And TBTB most likely took a day or more to decide on their course of action, talk to Jason, etc.

It sounds like Jason really knew late Dec that it was over with Mel. That's 3 weeks before the ATFR 1 taping. Which was taped only 6 weeks after the proposal. Which would mean he gave the engagement..... 3 weeks?...

Either this was planned from the first OR Molly used the holidays as an excuse to call him, and then everything changed with him and Melissa.
    He got back to the sequestered "real world" with Melissa and realized that he couldn't get Molly's massage out of his mind after he proposed to Melissa. Jason admits to calling Molly after NZ to "make sure she was okay ..."

It was either a setup or he was cheating from day one ...

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3369660;
    He got back to the sequestered "real world" with Melissa and realized that he couldn't get Molly's massage out of his mind after he proposed to Melissa. Jason admits to calling Molly after NZ to "make sure she was okay ..."

It was either a setup or he was cheating from day one...
    I'll always believe it was both.

I am 99.9% convinced Jason knew wayyyyyyyyy ahead of time what he was doing and that Molly knew too. Jason did not appear to me to be really "into" his proposal. He did not act as into it as he did into Molly at the ATFRC part 1In my opinion Molly did look like the cat that had eaten the canary on that same show. I think they just did lots of filming and maybe shot her reactions bunches of times and then just edited it to show the best they had that made her look like she was surprised or shocked - but I think they only had so much to work with and they couldn't make her look or act like they really wanted. She did seem to read her "script" or the teleprompter pretty well though. No decent lady would have been told what she was told and then start fawning (okay just her hand on his knee) and kissing and finally rushing off stage to do whatever like she did. RS I totally believe had the facts and told them like they were as he knew them at the time!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3369625;
    ITA!! Bravo. And the last statement will forever be the blood on Jason's, ABC and MF's hands. Karma would be for Jason to end up ALONE.
    I also like that if we are going to hate the player, we should hate the gamers..

and I also believe since its still a TV show - that there is no way Jason and Molly were ever serious about a relationship - I think they signed on to do a reality tv show - and knew they were not getting into a long term relationship -

Jason sounded so much like Matt did in his season with Shayne.....

Its not real - its tv...

on to Jillian's season!!

This is from an MSNBC Reality blogger :
    A little less than two weeks ago, the ending was revealed by a blogger known as Reality Steve, which also claimed that the ending was “fabricated,” although the blogger later admitted, “All the stuff I've speculated about (planned from the beginning, Jason doing what he was told to do, etc), I can't prove.
    Say it aint so Steve!

FORT Newbie

I think I believe now more than ever that he knew he wanted Molly all along and was seeing her behind Melissa's back after the proposal. After hearing what Melissa had to say on Ellen this morning, it all kinda falls into place. Bastard seems to be MILD compared to some of the things I would have said.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;3369218;
    Thank you. So much for Jason's story about realizing "sometime after the holidays" that it just wasn't going to work with Melissa. By Jan 5th the decision had already been made to intentionally show her in the coming attractions. And TBTB most likely took a day or more to decide on their course of action, talk to Jason, etc.

It sounds like Jason really knew late Dec that it was over with Mel. That's 3 weeks before the ATFR 1 taping. Which was taped only 6 weeks after the proposal. Which would mean he gave the engagement..... 3 weeks?...

Either this was planned from the first OR Molly used the holidays as an excuse to call him, and then everything changed with him and Melissa.
    I think you are really on to something and I want to jump on the bandwagon. Despite a healthy dose of skepticism for both theories scripting vs just a man following his heart, in my opinion the timeline tells the tale. Less than 6 weeks after proposing you are ready to break up? So ready to break up that you are willing to burn bridges by committing to another woman on a program that will be nationally televised? Come ON!!!

Re: "I you want Molly you have to pick Melissa" (per RM) True or False information?

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3367139;
    True!

They have something up their sleeve for Melissa.... don't know what it is, but you can't buy the kind of exposure and sympathy she is getting. TPTB think way ahead. I see this as all part of some master plan.

Stay tuned.
    This was a post I made on 3/04

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!