Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Thread 3/2

FORT Fogey

Re: Discussion Thread 3/2

My husband just had a "Mark Messiser" moment over what he saw. Now, he's muttering about what he's do to jascum with his hockey stick if given the chance.

I don't know how anyone can ever believe Mel was in on anything and that we didn't just see a real breakdown.

I hope his balls rot off. Unless Molly cuts them off first.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3360974;
    I'd equate it to having a vacation romance. When they're away from their real lives everything seems all sunshine and roses... but back in the real world you see how you really work.
    I hate to say it, but I think they probably realized they weren't that great together in bed. I really think that's what Jason meant when he said "the chemistry changed"...well, that's cuz they didn't sleep together during those first 6 weeks of filming. And when they finally did, it wasn't there. It's a really important part of the relationship. I'm a 36 year-old woman who's been in a few significant relationships, and who's only had real intense chemistry in that way with 2 people. The person I married was not one of those. I experienced a more intimate connection many years after the divorce.

I don't mean to cut this guy or the producers any slack, but there is something to be said for sexual chemistry.

Is this for real?

I swear this is beyond ridiculous, Jason was my favourite Bachelor ever & now he's such a liar & quite pathetic IMO.

If Molly acts like she doesn't know WTH is going on then I say they deserve each other, 2 fools who can make each other miserable for however long they are together, which will probably be about 3 months tops!

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3361132;
    All I can say is THANK GOD Mel had Reality TV experience before this...because she was able to deal with the cameras in her face walking off the set like that. Even the DCC experience gave her that ability.

I am SO GLAD she walked off with her head held HIGH - of course she knew she had no reason not to but it would be difficult not to in that situation.

JASON IS DONE! He can't "come out smelling like a rose" after this - no way!
    I agree, x10000. So glad she held it together and left with dignity. She's a class act. I want to send her flowers - i bet tonight was rough on her, with it airing and all.

I could turn my TV off now - i just might. I dont give a toss about jason/molly. i barely cared about melissa but she really was class act tonight.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Have drunk all the wine in the house and have moved onto shots of Jager-- it's STILL not making Jason look good!!! I'm going to be sick tomorrow... and it's not going to be from the alcohol!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

Just because she managed to keep it together until she was in the limo doesn't mean she was in on it. I am an emotional person, but I tend to keep it together until I am alone.

I think someone said a crew member gave her a heads up. Still, he should never have done this to Mel in such a way.

OMG, this convo with Molly is so FAKE. "Would you take him back?" "What if he said he made a mistake?" PLEASE. I can feel my IQ dropping by the minute here.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3360974;
    I'd equate it to having a vacation romance. When they're away from their real lives everything seems all sunshine and roses... but back in the real world you see how you really work.
    I hate to say it, but I think they probably realized they weren't that great together in bed. I really think that's what Jason meant when he said "the chemistry changed"...well, that's cuz they didn't sleep together during those first 6 weeks of filming. And when they finally did, it wasn't there. It's a really important part of the relationship. I'm a 36 year-old woman who's been in a few significant relationships, and who's only had real intense chemistry in that way with 2 people. The person I married was not one of those. I experienced an insanely intimate connection many years after the divorce.

I don't mean to cut this guy or the producers any slack, but there is something to be said for sexual chemistry.

Molly is so cool and calm - the way she viewed the screen of the highlights of her time with Jason, excuse me ?? There was a major edit between the time the video she was watching ended and her wiping tears. Also, I suspect the exit scene where Jason is walking her to the limo after letting her go, THAT looked like a redo !! They were sooooo
    acting out scripted material (very badly, I might add) !! Any thoughts on what I've thrown up .... er, thrown out there?

Jillian...... here's hoping Big Ed doesn't squish ya ......

FORT Newbie

All this seems fake and a set up.
    These 2 have probaly already been dating.
    The way she's talking.....all of this is just so fake