Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199200201202203204205206207208209
Results 2,081 to 2,086 of 2086

Thread: Discussion Thread 3/2

Re: Discussion Thread 3/2

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3368498;
    Right, that's what I think and that's probably what she has always done, is use sex. I picked this up from the beginning. Here you have her in the 2nd episode pulling him away from other ladies, talking about let me show you my talent, doesn't take a rocket scientist to read between the lines nor know what she is trying to do. Then you have her on the LCD, inviting him to her place, giving him a massage and straddling him, I say she was using that to win. None of the other ladies behaved that way, not even Jillian in the hot tub, it was a hot scene but not a scene of her trying to seduce him.
    Not disagreeing with you, but we all use sex to manipulate men (whether we realize it or not), 'cause its the only thing that really works!

Sorry, sdl, babyfacec, and all the other guys at FORT.
    F3 becomes F1, but not F2.....oh well, he tried.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3368498;
    Right, that's what I think and that's probably what she has always done, is use sex. I picked this up from the beginning. Here you have her in the 2nd episode pulling him away from other ladies, talking about let me show you my talent, doesn't take a rocket scientist to read between the lines nor know what she is trying to do. Then you have her on the LCD, inviting him to her place, giving him a massage and straddling him, I say she was using that to win. None of the other ladies behaved that way, not even Jillian in the hot tub, it was a hot scene but not a scene of her trying to seduce him.
    It also shows that she is really immature.

No and that scene with Jillian was Jillian trying to show Jason that she really had feelings and was capable of being more than just best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3368505;
    Not disagreeing with you, but we all use sex to manipulate men (whether we realize it or not), 'cause its the only thing that really works!

SHHHH, Men aren't suppose to know that's our little secret...

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3368505;

That was on my mind, but I said I wouldn't say it, I might get jumped

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3368411;
    I remember you posting something to that effect, but since posters are repeatedly questioning why she had the ring I was just trying to provide a reasonable explanation.

Obviously they knew what was coming down and wanted it in her possession to hand back, rather than in Jason's to slip on her finger.

Pooperscoops.
    This is something that Ellen should ask Melissa about!! Wonder if we can suggest it?

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;3368542;
    This is something that Ellen should ask Melissa about!! Wonder if we can suggest it?
    If you have been a bit quicker you could have sended Ellen a mail but they just shot tomorrow's show
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)