Page 205 of 209 FirstFirst ... 105155195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2086

Thread: Discussion Thread 3/2

Re: Discussion Thread 3/2

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3362172;
    Tonight was disappointing...not surprising because we knew almost frame to frame what was going to happen, but disappointing that there wasn't much redeeming value to be found.
    Up to this point, I've stayed away from the conspiracy issues because it was a big enough task just to present and prove the basic facts, over serious objections. That's behind us now.
    In the coming days, we're going to be getting some very strong evidence that this was a set up. And I will add this to the mix:
    I have a friend at the network who has real contact with these issues. He told me this story in bits and pieces, and everything he's ever said has been 100% on the money. He confirmed most of what I have posted dating back to late January. But I call him to talk, not to interrogate, which is why we get along....
    Yesterday, I put him on the spot more than usual, asking how much of this was scripted. He said, "NOTHING on the show is a surprise. If we didn't plan, we'd end up with hobo stew." (I now know that means a random mess).
    So I asked whether Jason had been in contact with Molly, and he said, "why do you ask me that? I just told you how it works..."Those are my notes from the conversation.

Which to means that they wouldn't have even had the emergency ATFRC if they didn't know Molly and Jason would work. I wonder if they saw each other after the holidays with Melissa/Jason? I definitely think Jason and Molly were talking the whole time. Explains why she went from saying they needed to talk over coffee to sucking face a few minutes later. She probably felt she had to say that so it didn't appear too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by peachapple;3362177;
    This relationship will die as well. It is built on lust.
    It is definitely based on wanting what your not supposed to have. Either she contacted him or Jason forgot the show was over and a real relationship was starting. Meaning after he proposed he was supposed to know Molly was his past and not go back to her in a blink of an eye, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3362194;
    BTW, this is the same guy who told me that Jason was involved in casting who would play what parts in the series (picking them out from photos and resumes), which has now been confirmed as true.
    HUH, this is the first I heard of this, LOL. You mean he looked at the photos/resumes and declared this one desperate, bitch, slut, etc? I wonder what roles he gave Molly and Melissa??? Or did I totally misread this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3365271;
    Imo, the only way they could have tied the ending to the Movie (Sleepless In Seattle-SIS) was to first show the engagement, then the break-up, and then the truelove. No-one paid much attention to the "Theme" of Jason's Show. Imo, the F2 women were the tie-in to the SIS Theme. Jason was playing a role, Melissa was playing a role and Molly was playing a role. Jason and Melissa had the "storyline" lovestory (fake) Did Melissa really fall for Jason??? Did Melissa know that Jason would leave her for Molly??? She did if she knew what happened in the SIS Movie. IOW, the only reason Jason proposed to Melissa and then "publicly" break-up with her for Molly, was to support the SIS Theme. jmo
    Are you saying this season took the theme of Sleepless in Seattle?

FORT Newbie

Or easier to swallow, for the optimists or romantics among us. It's hard to imagine how sordid and disgusting this tale might really be. (Not that I know, but anything is possible.)

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3364255;
    Simplest is often the best, I agree with you. A change of heart is quite believable.

FORT Newbie

So true! And then the TPTB had to go and make the contracts so prohibitive and all-encompassing that no one in their right mind would want to go on this show!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3364601;
    No he couldn't. In the beginning the Bachelors use to be real catches.... great guys with great jobs and a secure amount of money. They were able to buy their own rings and have great fantasy dates that they COULD pay for.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3364870;
    I have a feeling that the leaks may have come from Melissa's camp or those sympathetic to her case.

I feel for her but she could have avoided public humiliation had she not played the 'pity card'. Instead, she used it and allowed herself to play the role of the dumpee to the hilt. I don't believe she is totally unaware of the problems but I think she chose to ignore it. I could relate to her because I was once in a similar situation (although in my case my ex admitted later to using it [saying he fell for someone else] to make me jealous) but I handled it differently. She could have stopped him by just declaring that they realized they were not right for each other thus the decision to call off the engagement. I think, inwardly, she wanted to inflict pain on him. I know a lot of people applauded her for calling him 'bastard' ... I found her language to be in very poor taste.

Regarding engagement, in my heydays, it was viewed as the time to test the 'waters' to see if indeed you are right for each other. Given the realities surrounding the proposal, I say it makes more sense to approach their betrothal with that mindset.

So far, only one bachelorette behaved with class and grace _ Stephanie. I wish Molly and Jason the best ... and to Melissa, I hope she'll find closure and the happiness she so deserve.
    I completely agree with the bolded section

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles245;3365192;
    Nobody on here can really tell you why, mainly because we aren't Jason and don't understand how he rationalizes things.

Honestly, I do believe that back in November when he did propose to Melissa, he did think it would be forever, but I think he's just not confident enough in his decisions and I truly think that maybe Molly got to him by saying over and over "you're making a huge mistake".

I don't however believe that it was necessarily planned from the beginning to dump Melissa for Molly for ratings. I think he just got away from all the hype of filming and started questioning himself and all the "What ifs" about life with Molly.

Again, nobody really knows, this is all just speculation and will probably be forever.
    I agree with you about how Molly got to him...when she kept saying he was making a mistake you can see on his face that he got concerned and worried right at that point and started second guessing himself. Then he asked her WHY...um what does it matter what she thinks. She says one day Mel will wake up and not want that life anymore...his facial expression then changed. He was worried and kind of freaking out.

I do think she planted the seed of doubt. My husband watched with me and said the same thing. I think she knows he's easily swayed...and I also have no doubts that they were in some type of contact before he broke up with Mel. Whether it was planned from the beginning I'll never be sure but I know I don't buy for a second that Molly just took sloppy seconds 6 weeks after he dumped her in NZ. If that was me 6 weeks later and I found out he dumped the other girl on national tv only to want me back since it didn't work out with her I'd have slapped him and walked off the set!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jordan133;3365442;
    My anger comes from 1) public break up..blindsided or not who wants to be sitting there listening to that and know that tv land is going to watch that and 2) why do we have to see jason and molly making out 10 minutes after showing Melissa the door..... Jason has not been honest like you said and this is just.....yuk
    You are right on the money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;3363879;
    I really really love that Jason kept telling us for two whole seasons now that what he was really looking for was a stable family, a stable wife, and a great stable new adult to bond with Ty ....

And then after telling us that Melissa would be the ultimate perfect wife, he finally reveals to us last night that what he's really looking for is --- somebody with whom he has a young, fun relationship full of wild passionate thrills.

I wonder whether he believed both these things or whether the first was just a cover story all along. The latter, I'm betting.
    HA! He sounds just like Meanna!