Thread: Discussion Thread 3/2

FORT Newbie

Re: Discussion Thread 3/2

I'm so confused. Now, more than ever, do I believe all the rumors. I was on the fence...but this is all just wrong. I've been watching TB since Aarons season and I've never really thought twice about a finale...even when Brad didn't pick either. I understand it's a show for entertainment. But this makes me so mad! I didn't even look at boards/comment until this season. To humiliate someone to that extent is horrible! What I don't understand is if Jason's relationship needs to play out on television, like he stated on Kimmel, and he needed to humiliate Mel publicly, why weren't we able to see his and Molly's conversations about getting back together? Is it because they never really broke up? They were already together? It's the only explanation that seems plausible. Molly is a terrible actress...nice try looking suprised last night. They just ran off the set like they were running off into happily ever after like nothing ever went wrong.... sickening. She asked about Melissa ONE TIME! If that were me, I would've been like weren't you just engaged? What happened? Why me now... I would've been MAD! My big question, that kind of seals it for me, is why didn't we get to see Molly and Jason's relationship.... why didn't we get to hear her questions? Thats part of the relationship, it should've been taped!

FORT Fogey

Atem--the consensus seems to be that he isn't on GMA--but that they talk about him and there is a "relationship expert" to give some advice to Melissa via tv.

I'll let you know in an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3362611;
    Yeah, and this is the same guy that got all into the drama Natalie created about who was 'mean' back at the mansion. Please.

eta

I've read back and don't read that he came on GMA yet?
    Jason wasn't on GMA. They discussed the "scandal" and had a lady (some type of counselor, I think) talk about some things to do to get over such an emotional break-up.
    Live right now; be yourself
    It doesn't matter if it's good enough
    for someone else

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3362626;
    Atem--the consensus seems to be that he isn't on GMA--but that they talk about him and there is a "relationship expert" to give some advice to Melissa via tv.

I'll let you know in an hour or so.
    Thanks. A relationhsips expert giving advice via TV? Like Melissa will be watcing it?

Thank you FoRTERS! I would have been totally blown away last night if it hadn't been for you all. And I'm glad I wasn't.

Chicken Sh*t didn't want to face GMA this morning.

And I'd bet the farm that he was contractually obligated to do Jimmy Kimmel. Kimmel was priceless.

Do we know the statuses (Facebook, Myspace) of any of the other girls now that the finale is aired?

According to JU, last night Melissa's status read that she is "completely humiliated."

Have there been responses from any of the others?

As far as Jason being contractually required to break up on TV....he signed that contract to begin with. He could have refused to sign until that clause was removed. TPTB wanted him....they would have backed down on it.

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Dumb question: Was Jason even scheduled to be on GMA today?

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TVJunkie1963;3362657;
    As far as Jason being contractually required to break up on TV....he signed that contract to begin with. He could have refused to sign until that clause was removed. TPTB wanted him....they would have backed down on it.
    From what sdl said, there is nothing stating in the contract that the participants have to break up on national tv.

The question on my mind this morning is, do TPTB really think we are this dumb and naive? Did they really expect us to watch the show and say "Ok, they haven't seen each other in 6 weeks, but they are all over each other and kissing after he dumped his wonderful fiance, wow what a great ending!"

I think the biggest "tell" that this was set up is Molly herself. What type of woman allows a man to break it off with his fiance and begin kissing her an hour later after she has had no contact with him at all for 6 weeks (and the last contact she DID have was him saying he was in love with someone else)?? A woman who has a confidence problem and doesn't value herself---certainly not an overly confident woman like Molly. A confident woman after 6 weeks of no contact would have said "Ha, ha, ha are you kidding me with this?"