Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

I have to say ~ I'm really impressed with all of the data you gals have already!!

I'm just waiting for the eye-candy to appear!!

Have fun!

FORT Regular

Any word yet on the "story-line."

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3359851;
    I don't know, but I have heard that they come in thinking they have an equal shot, but that by the end of the night it seems kind of fake and planned. The directors have made plans about what sorts of interactions they want to stage and film. The handlers pressure people to perform the stupid human tricks that they naively supplied in response to questionnaires. Some do, because they are drunk, or uninhibited, or having fun, or whatever.

This is not a fraud or a crime, IMO. It's just the process that has evolved over time, to generate the footage needed to edit the night into 2 hours of TV, that can be promoted, previewed, discussed on Ellen the next day, etc.
    It makes sense to me, and I don't see it as fraud either. I mean, a show dog is still a dog even when it performs. (And I in no way mean that to imply that the men are dogs. LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by krista000;3369082;
    I like the Bachelorette better than the Bachelor. The guys are more relaxed.
    Of course, and I'm buying into the show concept like a sucker, but I always think there's a better chance of the Bachelorette actually finding someone at the end. Unless her name is DeAnna of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3369446;
    Agreed. It's a much more relaxed season to watch too.

They sure didn't waste any time getting filming started. Are they afraid she will change her mind?
    Of course that all depends on the ette!!! In Deanna's case she was demanding and showed her true nature when she was upset that she wasn't center of attention!!!!!!!! Bachlorette is my favorit since I do enjoy all the displays of testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3367085;
    I guess they have to get cracking to have the show premiere on May 18th. About the guys, I don't think they were the problem in Jen's season. She had some great guys to choose from (my faves were Jerry and Ben) and think she just wanted out to get back to her boss/boyfriend.

I
    Ahh fond memories of Jerry picking up Jen in his arms the 1st night and carrying her on the stairs!!!!!!!!!!! He was a hunk. Maybe if Jillian is lucky there will be someone who sweeps her off her feet!!!!!!

I can't wait.....2 months till we can watch

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3370385;
    I can't wait.....2 months till we can watch
    Have you read Jillian's thread? She gives the best interviews!

Makes me even more excited after them.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3367012;
    Chris harrison blog:

Let me just wrap this up by saying, I'm very excited to announce Jillian as our next Bachelorette. I think it always speaks volumes about our show when the good people like Jillian decide to come back. I think it also helps that I showed her the script for next season, and although she's not happy about having octuplets, she does like the guy we picked for her so she's all good. Seriously, Jillian is the best. We couldn't have found a more down to earth, funny, thoughtful woman. I hope she finds what she's looking for but be warned Ė even if she does, we just learned it may not happen exactly how you like
    Does that part that I bolded cause anyone else concern (besides me)?? Is Jillian's season going to be the game of "Can we REALLY fool the sleuthers this time around"?? As in, Let's see if they can figure out THIS Script... we are going to make it even more confusing this time!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3371361;
    Does that part that I bolded cause anyone else concern (besides me)?? Is Jillian's season going to be the game of "Can we REALLY fool the sleuthers this time around"?? As in, Let's see if they can figure out THIS Script... we are going to make it even more confusing this time!
    We've heard CH say a few times that they were excited to finally get to have their "love story" with Jason and Mel, but yet we all know how that turned out. So, I don't think that TPTB will script this and "try" to fool us. The only reason, I believe they did that this season, was because Jason had already decided to dump Melissa.

And, in the context of this interview, CH was clearly joking! I wouldn't go into Jill's season thinking it's scripted or anything. Just wait to see her fall in love with her prince in shining armour!