Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Stephie2;3366837;
    I've learned a lot and they seem to have such good natures and are unassuming and enjoy life.
    The unassuming part!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3366983;
    I saw an interview with Jilly and she said that dress was actually from Guess.
    Yeah, it's called a Renee Guess dress...Macy's sells it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Stephie2;3366837;
    Seems like one thread said a requirement was being a U.S. Citizen. I'm guessing they ran into some issues with Matt. There are lots of length of time rules for visa holders. A sleuther may want to find out more about Jillian's ability to cross the border at will, etc. Depends on whether you are touristy or business, and all sorts of issues. See if it would have any affect on long-term relationships. Our company is actually headquartered in Canada. I've learned a lot and they seem to have such good natures and are unassuming and enjoy life.

Just wondering--if this were an issue--wouldn't it have been an issue for Jillian for the Bachelor season too?

There didnt' seem to be a problem with her staying until almost the end. None that we heard of anyway.

Chris harrison blog:

Let me just wrap this up by saying, I'm very excited to announce Jillian as our next Bachelorette. I think it always speaks volumes about our show when the good people like Jillian decide to come back. I think it also helps that I showed her the script for next season, and although she's not happy about having octuplets, she does like the guy we picked for her so she's all good. Seriously, Jillian is the best. We couldn't have found a more down to earth, funny, thoughtful woman. I hope she finds what she's looking for but be warned – even if she does, we just learned it may not happen exactly how you like

FORT Fogey

Quite honestly I don't believe a thing CH says--not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3367012;
    Chris harrison blog:

Let me just wrap this up by saying, I'm very excited to announce Jillian as our next Bachelorette. I think it always speaks volumes about our show when the good people like Jillian decide to come back. I think it also helps that I showed her the script for next season, and although she's not happy about having octuplets, she does like the guy we picked for her so she's all good. Seriously, Jillian is the best. We couldn't have found a more down to earth, funny, thoughtful woman. I hope she finds what she's looking for but be warned Ė even if she does, we just learned it may not happen exactly how you like
    Exactly, because you never do things "normally." You have to script it.

Anyway, since Jill and Mel are such good buds, I really hope we see her come and have a bubble bath in their bathing suits together. I loved seeing them have fun together

I have not read all the post so this may have been mentioned but Easter is April 12 this year. Will that have any affect on filming? Also CH said show airs May 18th. Sorry if this has been said before.

I guess they have to get cracking to have the show premiere on May 18th. About the guys, I don't think they were the problem in Jen's season. She had some great guys to choose from (my faves were Jerry and Ben) and think she just wanted out to get back to her boss/boyfriend.

I would think they'd allow Canadians to be among her choices. There wouldn't be a visa issue and why not give her a shot at finding someone in her country. I'd love to see at least one hometown date there.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3367055;
    I have not read all the post so this may have been mentioned but Easter is April 12 this year. Will that have any affect on filming? Also CH said show airs May 18th. Sorry if this has been said before.
    Great question, TxMav. I cannot remember how other holidays have affected the scheduling in the past. I used to do the schedules here but I do not remember running into a holiday.

Lellis has this schedule for the Easter holiday ~

Sat and Sunday 4/11 - 4/12 Travel for Fantasy Dates

Monday 4/13 Fantasy Date 1
    Tuesday 4/14 Fantasy date 2
    Wednesday 4/15 Fantasy Date 3
    Allowing a day for time off 4/16
    Friday 4/17/ 2009 RC Cut 3/2 Episode 7
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by elleigh2;3366881;
    How do you know that? Did I miss something, do you know her?!? If so...please ask her where she got her dress for the F3 RC where Jason lets her go, I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! She looked amazing in it, I loved the colors!!

SO JILLIAN IF YOUR READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE THAT DRESS IS FROM
    Elleigh, it is the Renee dress by Guess.