Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 107

Thread: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by PBR1013;3366309;
    Hello, new here. I have been reading most of forums for a while now. I am so glad Jillian is our next bachelorette. Does anyone here know how to get in contact with her? If so, can you please ask her to put a myspace or facebook page up so her fans can keep in touch with her? I have been looking and looking and I haven't found anything. Thanks so much!
    She checks out this forum every now and again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3360066;
    That is an excellent point, coastalbc. Jillian applied to be on Matt's show but instead she ended up on the next season.
    I thought she applied after Matt's season. She just didn't know Jason would be picked. I don't think she watched DeAnna's season...

    I remember her talking about Matt proposing to Shayne.

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3360078;
    It would be great if Jill could have 8 or so men to choose from that were geographically close to her.
    Not counting on it.
    That's my question too. Hopefully, that question will be answered soon.
    Last edited by atem; 03-04-2009 at 12:47 AM.

  2. #52
    Bachelorette PrincessB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    41

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    You guys are AMAZING!

  3. #53
    FORT Fan bigedlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    264

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    Chris Harrison just said on ATFR-II Episode I Airs May 18th

  4. #54
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    It's starting up much sooner than I thought. I figured it would be on Fall schedule. It will be nice to have something to watch as most network shows end in May.

  5. #55
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    134

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3360070;
    I wonder how many in the line-up are Canucks?
    Seems like one thread said a requirement was being a U.S. Citizen. I'm guessing they ran into some issues with Matt. There are lots of length of time rules for visa holders. A sleuther may want to find out more about Jillian's ability to cross the border at will, etc. Depends on whether you are touristy or business, and all sorts of issues. See if it would have any affect on long-term relationships. Our company is actually headquartered in Canada. I've learned a lot and they seem to have such good natures and are unassuming and enjoy life.

  6. #56
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    134

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;3359810;
    All I can say is poor Jillian.And how many guys does she have left to pick her would be friend/love? 5 or 6 you say?.Again,I'm saying I wish she never accepted being the bachelorette. She would have done well on her own. If I remember I think they had a good length of time advertising for bachelors for Jen's Bachette 3.And look where that ended up.
    Are you kidding? Most of us would have been thrilled with Jerry or Ben, and I'd still hold them up to Jen's boss anytime. Ben was a Colorado guy so I could see her dropping him but not for lack of interest! I personally like a guy that goofs with other guys. They are happier guys plus they give the woman a bit of time to do things she doesn't have to drag the guy to.

  7. #57
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Buckeye State
    Posts
    33

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    [QUOTE=atem;3366322;]She checks out this forum every now and again.

    How do you know that? Did I miss something, do you know her?!? If so...please ask her where she got her dress for the F3 RC where Jason lets her go, I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! She looked amazing in it, I loved the colors!!

    SO JILLIAN IF YOUR READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE THAT DRESS IS FROM

  8. #58
    WOO~HOO!!!!!! hayleysmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie2;3366837;
    Seems like one thread said a requirement was being a U.S. Citizen. I'm guessing they ran into some issues with Matt. There are lots of length of time rules for visa holders. A sleuther may want to find out more about Jillian's ability to cross the border at will, etc. Depends on whether you are touristy or business, and all sorts of issues. See if it would have any affect on long-term relationships. Our company is actually headquartered in Canada. I've learned a lot and they seem to have such good natures and are unassuming and enjoy life.
    I didn't hear about having to be an American citizen, but I know Jesse Palmer is a Canadian citizen, and he was the Bachelor. I remember there being a lot of talk about Matt's reasons for doing the show. One being he was looking for a green card.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

    Lily Tomlin

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    [QUOTE=elleigh2;3366881;]
    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3366322;
    She checks out this forum every now and again.

    How do you know that? Did I miss something, do you know her?!? If so...please ask her where she got her dress for the F3 RC where Jason lets her go, I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! She looked amazing in it, I loved the colors!!

    SO JILLIAN IF YOUR READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE THAT DRESS IS FROM
    I don't know her at all.

    A person that does posted here quite some time ago that she read it.

    Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;3366893;
    I didn't hear about having to be an American citizen, but I know Jesse Palmer is a Canadian citizen, and he was the Bachelor. I remember there being a lot of talk about Matt's reasons for doing the show. One being he was looking for a green card.
    I'm pretty sure that since Jillian is Canadian, we will see more Canadians as the 25 bachelors. It's prob why they kept the applications opened?

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by elleigh2;3366881;
    How do you know that? Did I miss something, do you know her?!? If so...please ask her where she got her dress for the F3 RC where Jason lets her go, I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! She looked amazing in it, I loved the colors!!

    SO JILLIAN IF YOUR READING THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE THAT DRESS IS FROM
    I saw an interview with Jilly and she said that dress was actually from Guess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.