Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

Re: The Bachelorette 5 Filming Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3371361;
    Does that part that I bolded cause anyone else concern (besides me)?? Is Jillian's season going to be the game of "Can we REALLY fool the sleuthers this time around"?? As in, Let's see if they can figure out THIS Script... we are going to make it even more confusing this time!
    That portion of Chris' Blog is total snark! He is once again jabbing at those who are adamant the show is totally scripted. They know who they've chosen and they look to her likes, dislikes, hobbies, career, etc. and may THINK she'll go in one direction or another, BUT they do not have a script with lines to be read. They will point her toward the ones they think are suitable for her, but they don't ram them down her throat (ugh! sorry for the imagery .)

Chris has stated in the past that there is a "script" of sorts for the first three shows. I would think who goes on which dates...who gets the 1:1 dates, etc...but, they do not give them lines to read. Anyway...making a point that this tight scripting thing has gotten way out of hand. Yes there is a loose framework, but the individuals involved fill in the blanks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles245;3371373;
    We've heard CH say a few times that they were excited to finally get to have their "love story" with Jason and Mel, but yet we all know how that turned out. So, I don't think that TPTB will script this and "try" to fool us. The only reason, I believe they did that this season, was because Jason had already decided to dump Melissa.

And, in the context of this interview, CH was clearly joking! I wouldn't go into Jill's season thinking it's scripted or anything. Just wait to see her fall in love with her prince in shining armour!

Oh I know that CH was just kidding, along with the Octuplets thing, but something in my gut just said.. Oh No! Could this be clue #1??? I probably should have said that I was while I was typing my post.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3371380;
    That portion of Chris' Blog is total snark! He is once again jabbing at those who are adamant the show is totally scripted. They know who they've chosen and they look to her likes, dislikes, hobbies, career, etc. and may THINK she'll go in one direction or another, BUT they do not have a script with lines to be read. They will point her toward the ones they think are suitable for her, but they don't ram them down her throat (ugh! sorry for the imagery .)

Chris has stated in the past that there is a "script" of sorts for the first three shows. I would think who goes on which dates...who gets the 1:1 dates, etc...but, they do not give them lines to read. Anyway...making a point that this tight scripting thing has gotten way out of hand. Yes there is a loose framework, but the individuals involved fill in the blanks.
    Thanks for the reply....I just love the snark, I just don't think that CH is as good at it as some others are And my gut (freshly off off THIS season) is going to be even more suspicious of ANYTHING that man says! Just don't trust him... he is, how shall I word this ...."Consistently Inconsistent?" lately.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3371394;
    Oh I know that CH was just kidding, along with the Octuplets thing, but something in my gut just said.. Oh No! Could this be clue #1??? I probably should have said that I was while I was typing my post.
    Too funny.

Good thing Jillian has a sense of humor...I think that's why Chris likes her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3359483;
    De's premiere was May 19th and the finale was July 7th. Do we think that Jillian's show will start at a later date?

Filming for Jillian's is to begin March 16th (meet and greet).
    Thanks for pointing out that distinction from de's season. Maybe they want more time to see if the couple is going to make it, so they can edit accordingly.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;3359775;
    I'm wondering about that too.She was just announced Friday and their M&G is Mid March? They must have a good number of applicants on the bachelor wait list to get the 25. They have to weed out the undesirables and run whatever tests they have to.Also these men have to get ready too.They have jobs and families too.
    And yet, at least 1 guy will vehemently proclaim that he fell in love with Jill on the Bachelor and applied just for her. hmmmmmmmm

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3371361;
    Does that part that I bolded cause anyone else concern (besides me)?? Is Jillian's season going to be the game of "Can we REALLY fool the sleuthers this time around"?? As in, Let's see if they can figure out THIS Script... we are going to make it even more confusing this time!
    Well, AZ, forewarned is forearmed. I hope that someone opens a thread that looks specifically and objectively at the dialogue between the participants. There are so many clues among the edited pieces they show us, it's just a case of putting it into perspective.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3371380;

I have brought up the scripting many times in my posts but seldom made it clear that I didn't mean it "literally" either. But just using the conversation with Molly as an example, where she asks about changing his mind, you know that they lead the viewers in a certain direction. That's my definition of scripting for this show.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3371443;
    Too funny.

Good thing Jillian has a sense of humor...I think that's why Chris likes her so much.
    I think/hope this season will be fun and a lot less intense. Until they start messing with the edit. But we're ready for them, right? I am looking forward to meeting you all back here.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3369323;
    One possible issue the show could have is if one of the final Bachelors who visits Canada has a major driving violation (like DUI) or has a legal problem with pot. They won't be allowed in the country. So Fleiss and his staff better do their background checks very well.
    And the DUI/DWI can go back a long time. It doesn't need to be just in the last year or two.