Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Your advice for the next bachelorette

FORT Regular

Re: Your advice for the next bachelorette

RUN!!!

Go get an apartment, condo, townhouse with Mel and have the real men from MeMe's season over for a barbeque! Then send the pics to the happy couple. Oopps did I just say that?

Re: Your advice for Jillian as the next bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;3357206;
    Because if any of the guys saw this season, they will try to trick you into thinking they are mustard guys whether they are or not.

The best advice I have read on this thread is, DON'T DO IT. You are too good for this stinkin' show.
    Or..she could just pick all of the guys that DONT use mustard. That way..she'll know who the real genuine/truthful guys are.

FORT Fanatic

My wish for you is that your 25 bachelors are as great a group as Deanna's were. I hope you find your "Graham" or "Brian" or "Jeremy" or "Fred" or "Richard" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3357609;
    My wish for you is that your 25 bachelors are as great a group as Deanna's were. I hope you find your "Graham" or "Brian" or "Jeremy" or "Fred" or "Richard" etc.
    NOT A JASON!!!

hom
    FORT Regular

wait until the final two, then tell TPTB you want to renegotiate your contract. $2M or you won't pick anyone, and will just stand silently at the FRC.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3357628;
    NOT A JASON!!!
    LOL I deliberately left him out of my "etc"....I was thinking maybe Paul ( a fellow Canadian, or maybe Ron, who I like although I think others did not.

My advice to Jillian... Try a "Speed Dating" event instead... a Dozen men... 6 minutes each.. oh heck, go to 2 events... that's 24 men! Such a time saver, but of course you don't necessairily get all of those really neat goodie bags or cool dates... Ok, well maybe you could!

Oh never mind that idea after all, all of your fans really want to SEE you fall in love with a great guy... just follow your heart and never let go of your integrity on the show.. and good luck... you might just be the next Trista.

(Wow, I guess you can tell that I watched too many chick flicks last night... the True romantic in me is out in full force today)
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Run As Fast As You Can...don't Look Back.

FORT Regular

Have fun and just enjoy the free trips and cool dates. Oh and to get back at ABC for this seasons farce have a little fun with them...you know they always plant a few kooks so keep giving the weirdest dude in the bunch a rose. Keep picking the guy that they absolutely don't want in the F2. The one with the worst manners, worst body whatever.... Just trash their season!
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

Don't date the F2 behind the F1's back and do not break up the F1 on national television.