Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Your advice for the next bachelorette

Re: Your advice for the next bachelorette

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..as fast and as far as you can ..don't look back...don't stop...and don't slow down....get as far away from the master manipulater (FLEISS) as you can get
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3357092;
    RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..as fast and as far as you can ..don't look back...don't stop...and don't slow down....get as far away from the master manipulater (FLEISS) as you can get
    I think it's too late for her to run if she signed the contract. But, making it known what we think of MF is a good thing.

if anyone can handle it..its Jillian..i have no doubt about that...some of the posts are telling her to run and not to do it..and i respect their opinions...however..if she didn't..who would do it? what type of lady would you like to see? a weak unsure of herself type? so that's my point...we all want someone genuine smart classy knows what she wants kinda a girl...i'm looking forward to it..regardless of what MF has up his sleeve for Jillian...she has no problems looking after herself...she will have a problem letting the guys go one by one..but who doesn't have that problem?...i'm looking forward to watching her every week..its going to be a hoot!!

Go Jillian...you can show them eh?

My advise for Jillian:

1) Take a good driving refreshers course.
    2) Make sure the car your riding in has side airbags as well as front and passenger. In fact, you may want to wear bubble wrap.
    3) Buckle up.
    and whatever you do, don't let this guy get control of the car!

OOOH TOONCES!!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3357108;
    if anyone can handle it..its Jillian..i have no doubt about that...some of the posts are telling her to run and not to do it..and i respect their opinions...however..if she didn't..who would do it? what type of lady would you like to see? a weak unsure of herself type? so that's my point...we all want someone genuine smart classy knows what she wants kinda a girl...i'm looking forward to it..regardless of what MF has up his sleeve for Jillian...she has no problems looking after herself...she will have a problem letting the guys go one by one..but who doesn't have that problem?...i'm looking forward to watching her every week..its going to be a hoot!!

Go Jillian...you can show them eh?
    I'm looking forward to it, too, Guardian. I believe Jillian's strong enough to do it right. I hope they will let her pick the 25 based on the guys' applications, so she will get who SHE thinks may be a fit, and not choices by the producers of who will make for good television. A pipedream, though.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Wow....you all have some great suggestions and advice for Jilly. I really hope she reads these and takes your suggestions to heart. And so nice to see how loved she is. Cantstopwatching, I loved all of your suggestions...well basically I liked everyone's suggestions...they've all been so great.

I would highly recommend that Jilly watch Trista's season as well....(Meredith's not so much for me, although it was better than either DeAnna's or Jen's)
    I also really like the idea of having some of the men sharing Jillian's living space, like De did, so as to have a chance to get to know them better.
    And I love the idea of more time at the M&G, and more time spent alone with each of the guys there.
    I think Jilly should have her cousin Tori on, instead of Melissa to help field through the guys...as Tori knows Jillian much better than Melissa does, and who would be right for her. Although they could always have both Tori and Mel on, I suppose. Tori because she knows her better, and Mel on because she knows this crazy process.

Jillian another word of advice...if you are in the deliberation room with CH and you have picked out your 4 or 5 of your top guys, and are a bit ambivalent about the rest of them...if you have TPTB swaying you with certain ones, or telling you to choose them....then do the opposite. You know that these men they are asking you to choose are there only to fulfill the "characters" that Fleiss and his minions (FAHM) have assigned them, and you know that they are going to get a terrible edit. Thus, just call out other guys names at the RC, and throw FAHM off. Think of poor Shannon and her edit.

Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 03-01-2009 at 01:55 PM.

I will think of more I am sure.
    Jillian if you notice that whenever you are on camera and one of the guys just always happens to be right beside you, pay attention to that.

It could possibley mean that he is anxious to have his face on camera alot and if by chance he happens to be wearing certain clothing or same name brand hats he is only there for the advertising dollars he can get put in his bank account. In other words be very leary.....

I know it will be hard but you have to be true to yourself first and foremost no matter what TBTB tell you. As fans, that is all we can ask, of anyone that does this.

The fans, while sometimes fickle, can see through stuff, you can only pull the wool over our eyes for so long.... Fleiss, I hope you are paying attentions to all these suggestions!!!!!

It will be hard to hurt the guys, but if you are honest with them the hurt will be less.

There will be fans that love you, some are so so and some that do not like you. It is okay because that is the nature of the beast, in reality TV.

For those that will not be watching Jillian's season that is too bad.

I had thought of that also a few seasons ago but then I would miss all the bonding that goes on between us during the Bachelor/ette shows.

Sometimes good bonding and sometimes not so good but in the end we all get through it.

If we are disappointed in the ending we swear it off, then knowing we would be wondering what all the posters are saying and we get back to our senses and are ready to go through the ups and downs all over again.

Jill, please think first, if you can get out of it, do it!,...My thoughts are: of all the candidates for Bach/ette, there aren't many that end up with a good perception by the viewers, they end up being put down, with terrible edits, etc. Jason and Deanna are both in that category, they started out being the sweethearts and ended up being thought of as villians. It was a very destructive experience for their reputations in my opinion. I really don't think it is a good thing for a sensitive person.

Is MF going to try to "top himself" with the next TB/ette? You bet. That makes me worried about what changes they'll put into THAT contract. Hope Jillian hasn't signed it yet and can have an attorney look it over carefully. I wouldn't put it past MF to have a "televised wedding will immediately follow FRC."
    Last edited by I'msotired; 03-01-2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: horrible grammar yipes