Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Your advice for the next bachelorette

FORT Regular

Re: Your advice for the next bachelorette

I LOVE all the advice! But Jillian has anyone told you to RUN!!!!

Somethin tells me that Jill will be taking EVERYONE'S advice and being very
    cautious! YOU GO JILL!!

Hey Jill, Bring Melissa on for as a guest advice person! If she would even consider coming 100 feet from ABC sound stage!!!

(this has probably been posted already LOL)

don't let the F2 get down on one knee!

I feel like in past seasons bachelor/ettes seem to not get to know the 25 well that first night. I know it's hard but please make sure that your initial 15 are for sure the ones you want... after that first night you can take your time (comparatively at least!). Good luck...

Please don't tell more than one person there that you LOVE them, as in one particular past season. It comes off as very deceiving when this happens.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I personally did not 'have a connection' with DeAnna or Jason, but I do like Jillian a lot. She seems like she can take care of herself well. She seems really grounded and smart, so as long as she stays true to herself, I'm sure she'll be fine.
    My advice is: ask each guy why he came on the show, and judge each answer to decide who's telling the truth, and who really wants to find love. Did he come for an adventure, but find love? Or, is he looking to get into acting and this is the only show he could get on?

Also, keep the nice/shy guys around for a while to give them time to come out of their shell... they might be just what you're looking for!

All joking aside, I would tell her to not do it if she still has the chance to get out.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

RUN!

I, for one, WILL NOT be watching Jillian's B-ette series... and I've watched every single laborious second of all B/B-ette seasons.

I really, really liked the Jillian that was presented to us and would like to keep liking her.

I can only echo the sentiments of others. . . don't do it.

And if you feel you must do it then stay away from all the message boards because they can be brutal.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3357026;
    I can only echo the sentiments of others. . . don't do it.

And if you feel you must do it then stay away from all the message boards because they can be brutal.
    I agree. Stay off the internet in general! If you have facebook or myspace...keep them private. You don't need a bunch of people using it as a way to fling their negative comments at you.

I hope that they decide that your season has to be really good (and not good in...let's make this more crazy than Bach 13), since Jason's season has been such a trainwreck (but that could be wishful thinking)!

Always think of yourself first. It's a moment in time. People who will judge you on it don't know you anyway. Keep a good head on your shoulders and good luck! I hope you find what you are looking for through this experience.

Although I have reservations regarding this season, if Jill is the next bachelorette, I will watch her.

During Deanna's season I was one of the ones in the minority secretly hoping she would choose Jesse...and I was unaware that some were upset by her decision.

Anyway, for Jill, I would say if you want to do it, then do it!
    I support pet adoption!