Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Your advice for the next bachelorette

Re: Your advice for the next bachelorette

Jillian, Stand Firm in your desire to marry your best friend.

FORT Newbie

Jillian,
    Remember if you should do this (and I can only pray for your sake, you don't) that your Grandmother will be watching your every move. She will have her Ceasars and her scrabble partner to lose to the humiliation of tvland. You are smart. But, I see you as a very compassionate soul that doesn't want to hurt others. You will have to hurt others to find love in this fashion. Don't lose you in the process. It seems Jason did. It seems DeAnna did. And, bottom line, this is about you finding love, not Fleiss finding ratings. Should it be the other way around, you better be ready to be stronger than you've ever been in your life. Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3356047;
    Tell everyone you turned gay and ask for 25 girls on the show (hey now that would be something else ) (okay okay just kidding )

Don't ever use some lame excuses to sending some guys home, try to explain to them why you don't want them around anymore.
    Keep your attention not only to CH but the other guys too (sorry my brain runs off). I was trying to say get as many info about the guys (on and off the camera) and then you will make a good choice.
    The funny, sweet, adventurous, loving prince will come and or else give me a calll I will try to set you up (I hope she has a good taste in men )

That certainly would be something else.

FORT Regular

Hold on tight and start sniffing glue.

When you have to string a guy along, do it on your terms and IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Use your real life experiences and common sense to guide you!

Please ask ABC to give you the DVDs of Meredith's season and study those. She's a real person, as I believe you are, who was full of life, had fun and fell in love! Her only mistake was letting someone put words in her mouth in one fateful moment. I hope you are strong enough to avoid that trap.

Say NO a LOT! :nono

Be true to yourself and have fun. We want to have fun with you!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

My advice: Don't Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Jillian, as a fellow Canadian, all I can caution you to do is not do this show. You've been painted so well, have become so adored, that I'm fearful of how this may change things for you. Remember, most of us loved Jason this season! Now? Not so much....

If you've already signed on the dotted line, then I'm praying that things will be more ethical on your season. I won't be watching, but that's because of Fleiss and not you. Still, I'll be rooting for you all the same!

Only advice from me: pick someone hot! Just kidding. I hope you find that guy who is that best friend and likes that you are strong.

Just be yourself and let them know who is the boss!

Re: Your advice for Jillian as the next bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3355772;
    And please object when the producers want to serve hot dogs at the Meet and Greet (and you KNOW they will want to).
    Tell them to save it for a not-so-impromptu barbecue, and when they have it, make each of them top the hot dog for you, and do not have a DeAHna-style hissy.

Man, now I want a really good hot dog.