Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your advice for the next bachelorette

FORT Fanatic

Re: Your advice for Jillian as the next bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3355777;
    Trust your instincts

When in doubt, don't make a quick decision

Just be your lovely self and have fun!

Know that you have so many fans rooting for your "Prince Charing to get off his lazy butt and sweep you off your feet"
    Sorry to double post. Of course I meant Prince Charming, not Charing...Yikes!

RUN Forest RUN!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3355813;
    RUN Forest RUN!

Also ~ just say "No!"
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Don't let anyone talk you into doing anything you don't want to do.

Premium Member

Find a way out, if you can't make sure you beat Fleiss at his own game.

To thine ownself be true.

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3355731;
    Have your OWN lawyer look over your contract before you sign it!
    And investigate the qualities of invisible ink...

Premium Member

Re: Your advice for the next bachelorette

Make sure we don't have to see Jason Mesnick on our screens every week breaking your heart. Ugh never want to see his face again. Make sure if you get in the hot tub on FD that the dang cameras are off.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I just put this in Jillian's folder but will put it here too....

Words of advice to Jillian.....
    Do not kiss every guy at every turn, and especially several on the same date!
    Careful with the hottubs scenes...
    Do not under any circumstances allow Fleiss or any of his minions to convince you to not be true to who you are
    If you are in love with 2 men on the last day.....do not dump one and let the second one propose to you....just ask for a dating extension
    If on the final day, and you are not feeling it with either of the F2....just very quietly let them go...no fake rose ceremony...just call them to your room, and give them the heads up with no pomp or circumstance
    Jilly...under no circumstances, do not tell any friends or family the final outcome, and do not let them come to message boards posting away regarding who is your F1...and gathering support for only one of the men.
    Do not let Fleiss and his minions, hide your F1....allow us from the first day, see the connection starting and the romance growing and love blossoming. Do not let Fleiss and his minions leave the viewers shellshocked, with the F1 so hidden, thus the viewers can complain that they never saw the chemistry and interaction because they were too busy looking elsewhere, and then claiming he is a cold fish, or competitive, or the other guys did not like him, or there was no chemistry, or that he is pregnant and that is why you are with him.
    If at any time Fleiss or his minions tell you that what they are asking you to do will make great TV...then quickly run in the other direction and do the opposite!!!
    Do not at any time be less than who you are, and when you are confused, ask for a breather, and regroup, and try not to please everyone of TPTB. Stand your ground with Fleiss and his minions...so that noone can ever say you went along with some wicked cooked up schemes by Fleiss, and that bloggers like RS can not state incorrectly that you were in on a scheme all along.
    Be careful that you know that your F1 is going to get just as good an edit as your F2....as Fleiss will be wanting to create sympathy for him to make him the next Bachelor to increase ratings, so do be careful that he does not do that at the expense of you and your F1.
    Do NOT EVER under any circumstances let 2 men propose to you....when the F2 comes out, immediately tell him how you feel about him and let him down gently before he gets into a kneeling position...and for your F1, please have the good sense to tell him what he means to you first too.
    Do find somewhere exotic to go on your FD besides the Caribbean...perhaps Thailand, or Australia, or Fiji.
    Never pick up the rose on a date, and wave it in a guys face and then announce that you are sending him home.
    Be funny, be charming, have real conversations, and make certain they do not release a SC of your F1 prior to the airing of the LCD's.

That is all the advice I can think of now Jilly....good luck to you, and I am certain others will join in with their thoughts and advice as well.

BTW....never date your boss just before going on the Bachelorette and don't resume dating him once your season is finished.
    Thanks
    Karey

My advice: Be yourself at all times and do not change for anyone.

Good luck Jillian!
    Last edited by Goonies123; 02-28-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: had to add something