Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Your advice for the next bachelorette

Re: Your advice for the next bachelorette

Maybe we could get Twilley on Jillian's B'ette season, he could be F1 (I'm kind of liking the idea of them together!), and we could call them "Twillian".

Quote Originally Posted by knuckles;3364247;
    Maybe we could get Twilley on Jillian's B'ette season, he could be F1 (I'm kind of liking the idea of them together!), and we could call them "Twillian".
    I wonder if Twilley is a mustard guy?

It's great to see you posting Twilley. I would love to hear your thoughts on the last mess of a season...

I can think of only one word of advice for Jillian. RUN! By the time you finish the show, you will be inducted into the realm of the hated ones, e.g. Blob, Deanna and now Jason. From being loved and praised to be villified is just one season away on the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3364164;
    Don't pick out 1 or 2 guys early and assume they are going to fall in love with you.
    Great advice Twilley...nice to see you posting!!! What do you think of Jilly Twilley? Thanks
    Karey

My advice to anyone considering being on this show would be to opt out while you still have your dignity.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3364164;
    Don't pick out 1 or 2 guys early and assume they are going to fall in love with you.
    Good advice, but it might have worked in de's season had she not insisted on a proposal.

She's going to be announced tonight and I can't wait!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3364455;
    She's going to be announced tonight and I can't wait!
    The only reason I am watching this mess tonight is to see Jillian. Jason and Molly

FORT Newbie

Have a male SPY in the mix like has been done before so you know their true behavior. Or a SPY camera in common area's to observe their interactions. Or some house footage to observe throughout the process.

Live in a house very close or on property so you get a real sense of who they are. And drop by regularly for unannounced visits. Spend real time with them.

Read their bios pre-show so you have an idea about them before the M&G if it's not already done.

Have girl friends waitress/bartend at the MG to pick up intel for you. Ask the guys tough questions to see how they think on their feet.

Have them compete physically and intellectually for some private time with you each week, aside from the regular dates.

Have them do a private written or filmed test where each guy use's one word to explain each of the other guys and they can NOT talk about it until you bring up the results. They will assess each other for you.

Have them pick someone they trust to write you a letter about why they think their guy is good or a match for you.

Have them invite anyone they want or their best friend on a daytime date with the you and him. You could learn a lot from that. Who will they pick and why?

Have them plan and pay for a date with you (like in the real world).

Test them on what they have learned and know about you. You can weed out the posers who are into themselves or the competition rather than you.

Good Luck