Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Your advice for the next bachelorette

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Your advice for the next bachelorette

Jillian, after hearing CH's interview with Ryan Seacrest, where he trashtalked his supposed buddy and friend Jason, and stepped on the gas pedal of the bus, I am very afraid for you!! At no time think that CH, Fleiss and his minions (FAHM),or anyone at ABC or at Next is a friend, ally, or on your side, or that your happiness is a priority. They are a business first and foremost and everything is about ratings, and money. Even CH will toss you out like yesterday's garbage, as pickings for the vultures if it suits FAHM's purpose. I am certain that Jason is learning a tough lesson today, on who his friends and enemies are, and that is with ratings through the roof. Suffice it to say Jilly....no matter how good your ratings are for your season...CH is on the ABC payroll, a company man, and he is not a trusted friend. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer....and if possible, as Anders stated...find a good lawyer and get out of that contract. You are little and the vultures will be done devouring you in no time. I fear for you pretty little lady! Thanks
    Karey

FORT Regular

Go on an all carb diet and balloon up before production starts. I bet Fleiss would loooooooove a chunky bachelorette.

LMAO it would serve him right
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.”

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3363533;
    Fleiiss will throw you under the bus, AND/or us posters next season. Be prepared!
    he did that last season when he fed us Jason and gave us Jesse - just saying......I have no emotion attached to this show, so he's throwing me no where.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Anders,

question for you

who is that eye candy you have for an avatar?
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.”

Rob Lowe. I know you can't see his face well in this pic, but that's not what I'm looking at!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Thanks for sharing that with us all! yummy and I needed some yummy on a day like this.

Jillian,there's still time.You can still get away fom this mess.You'll have men lining up to meet you IRL,where you alone are in control,not Fleiss and his minions.You think you have so many fans now, but some people can be fickle.One mistake and you're at their mercy. I know the limelight is beckoning and adventure is calling,but it is not worth it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by betteD08;3363581;
    Go on an all carb diet and balloon up before production starts. I bet Fleiss would loooooooove a chunky bachelorette.

LMAO it would serve him right

I love it. Also let all your teeth fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3363580;
    Jillian, after hearing CH's interview with Ryan Seacrest, where he trashtalked his supposed buddy and friend Jason, and stepped on the gas pedal of the bus, I am very afraid for you!! At no time think that CH, Fleiss and his minions (FAHM),or anyone at ABC or at Next is a friend, ally, or on your side, or that your happiness is a priority. They are a business first and foremost and everything is about ratings, and money. Even CH will toss you out like yesterday's garbage, as pickings for the vultures if it suits FAHM's purpose. I am certain that Jason is learning a tough lesson today, on who his friends and enemies are, and that is with ratings through the roof. Suffice it to say Jilly....no matter how good your ratings are for your season...CH is on the ABC payroll, a company man, and he is not a trusted friend. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer....and if possible, as Anders stated...find a good lawyer and get out of that contract. You are little and the vultures will be done devouring you in no time. I fear for you pretty little lady! Thanks
    Karey
    Karey, I completely agree with you. After watching last night's after show, I am even more convinced that Jilly should run not walk in the opposite direction of this show. She has so much going for her. I would really hate for her to end up so frustrated and angry over the control that Fleiss and Co. will have over her, and the deceit that they might expect from her. She is above all of that.

I agree with those who have said DON'T DO THIS SHOW. It's such a scripted farce, and very demeaning to those who are the bachelor/ette. Save your dignity, Jillian.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi