Page 8 of 385 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 3842

Thread: Atfr2

  1. #71
    FORT Fan bigedlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    264

    Re: Atfr2

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3353051;
    They will not only have to give up cell phones...but I am sure they will be frisked for pens, papers, tape recorders..and probally have to pass DNA testing
    You forgot the retina scans...

  2. #72
    FORT Regular amrie81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    132

    Re: Atfr2

    Okay so with all this speculation that Melissa is at work today...it looks like there needs to be a recon mission!!! I'm in Dallas...where does this chick work? I am heading out the door! LOL!

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the high seas
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Atfr2

    Quote Originally Posted by amrie81;3353193;
    Okay so with all this speculation that Melissa is at work today...it looks like there needs to be a recon mission!!! I'm in Dallas...where does this chick work? I am heading out the door! LOL!

    Please bring her flowers from all of us and be nice!!
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey marlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,227

    Re: Atfr2

    Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;3353184;
    You forgot the retina scans...
    ...and the voice recognition panels
    Ain't Love Grand!

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Atfr2

    Well if Melissa is at work today (as per the sluethers upthread) then there is no way for a 'happy ending' with her.

    She and Jason are no longer together.

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey Minney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Atfr2

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3353153;
    All the tapings I've been too have gone a good 1-3 hours longer than they said.

    Based on past experience, I'd say it's very likely they won't even get IN until 1 - it never starts on time, plus they do all the ID checks/sign the legal papers.

    Then, there's a good 30-45 + minutes of warm up with a comedian guy, another 15-30 minutes of reaction shots.

    THEN they watch the shows - and if they see both the finale (or even a shortened version of it) that's probably 60-75 minutes of show (taking out commercials, recap, etc.)

    THEN ATFR1 - another 40 or so minutes

    There's always a little dead time, a legal guy, etc.

    It's easily 4 before they'll even start taping - and I'd guess 2ish hours for that. They always way overtape.

    I'd say 6 is probably far closer to when they'll be done.

    Hope that helps.
    Thank you! That helps alot. I'd LOVE to be able to participate in one of these some day! Sounds like a long but fun day.

  7. #77
    FORT Regular amrie81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    132

    Re: Atfr2

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3353197;
    Please bring her flowers from all of us and be nice!!
    Good idea...flowers...check.

    While I'm out, I live in North Dallas metro area which is where RS lives so might as well stop there too...anyone know what I can bribe him with for better more detailed info?

    oh and how do I find him.....

  8. #78
    FORT Fanatic Frak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    438

    Re: Atfr2

    Quote Originally Posted by amrie81;3353217;
    Good idea...flowers...check.

    While I'm out, I live in North Dallas metro area which is where RS lives so might as well stop there too...anyone know what I can bribe him with for better more detailed info?

    oh and how do I find him.....
    Last I heard from RS, only three people knew about the "switcheroo" of the show before filming in NZ ended: MF, Jason and the show runner.

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the high seas
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Atfr2

    Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3353237;
    Last I heard from RS, only three people knew about the "switcheroo" of the show before filming in NZ ended: MF, Jason and the show runner.

    Show runner?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

  10. #80
    FORT Fanatic GracieJardine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    512

    Re: Atfr2

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3353241;
    Show runner?
    Basically the producer, the person who oversees everything on set that day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.