Page 7 of 385 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Atfr2

FORT Newbie

Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

I would just like to know how Melissa is doing...

Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

Was there any glimpse of Mel's family?

Did the FRC episode end with that, or were cameras rolling with Jason & the F1 after the money shot?

Why was Ty in a tie?

Were Mel & Jay really able to look each other in the eye? Mel & Mol? or were they just playing nice?

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by betteD08;3352993;
    Melissa probably couldn't stomach the thought of seeing anyone so send in Mr. Softy CH to privately interview her.

poor girl

I am already preparing for my hangover on Tuesday. Bachelor watching/crying party with loads of wine on Monday night.
    maybe Melissa couldn't stand the thought of being near Molly again...and Melisssa's segments were or will be taped at a different time?

I am DYING here...its 3:45pm in NY...so I guess almost 1pm on the west coast...I hope that those who went can share some news with us...please??? I will be ever so grateful!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3353060;
    Don't forget the "first-born child thing" and what is it a pound of flesh plus BIG $$$$ contract ,confidentiality agreement signed in (what else but Blood)
    I wish I could go. They can't have my first born, however I would gladly give about 30 lbs of my flesh!!

how long does the taping usually last?

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3352943;
    I believe that the taping starts at 11:30am PST and was told it would last until 4:00 or 5:00pm PST. So later tonight for the east coasters.
    All the tapings I've been too have gone a good 1-3 hours longer than they said.

Based on past experience, I'd say it's very likely they won't even get IN until 1 - it never starts on time, plus they do all the ID checks/sign the legal papers.

Then, there's a good 30-45 + minutes of warm up with a comedian guy, another 15-30 minutes of reaction shots.

THEN they watch the shows - and if they see both the finale (or even a shortened version of it) that's probably 60-75 minutes of show (taking out commercials, recap, etc.)

THEN ATFR1 - another 40 or so minutes

There's always a little dead time, a legal guy, etc.

It's easily 4 before they'll even start taping - and I'd guess 2ish hours for that. They always way overtape.

I'd say 6 is probably far closer to when they'll be done.

Hope that helps.

dang, sound likes us east coasters won't be getting any juicy news until late tonite at the earliest

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3353153;
    All the tapings I've been too have gone a good 1-3 hours longer than they said.

Based on past experience, I'd say it's very likely they won't even get IN until 1 - it never starts on time, plus they do all the ID checks/sign the legal papers.

Then, there's a good 30-45 + minutes of warm up with a comedian guy, another 15-30 minutes of reaction shots.

THEN they watch the shows - and if they see both the finale (or even a shortened version of it) that's probably 60-75 minutes of show (taking out commercials, recap, etc.)

THEN ATFR1 - another 40 or so minutes

There's always a little dead time, a legal guy, etc.

It's easily 4 before they'll even start taping - and I'd guess 2ish hours for that. They always way overtape.

I'd say 6 is probably far closer to when they'll be done.

Hope that helps.
    Awe man, I guess I'll find out tomorrow then, lol

THANK YOU!!!

I am really starting to wonder something....okay he picks Melissa...breaks up with Melissa and then we are TOLD he was carrying on with Molly....and now he is no longer saying he is engaged just that the girl is moving to Seattle...I am really starting to wonder if it is a BIG TIME SET UP...and its not Molly he went back to ......but if its Deanna........just a thought and probably a wrong one...I am just really starting to wonder.....the stuff about Molly could have been planted easily enough to throw us off the real track...who knows...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!