Page 6 of 385 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Atfr2

FORT Regular

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by DejvuMoment;3353027;
    Isn't Melissa already back with her ex? That in itself doesn't bode well for her reputation with the viewing audience. It's going to be very easy for ABC to paint her in a negative light considering she's already so quickly moved on from her "public dumping." One the other hand, It will be very easy for the audience to sympathize with Jason because he simply changed his mind, everyone is allowed that. Tough luck for Melissa.
    I would move on pretty quickly if I was publicly dumped too I wouldn't waste a second getting that bad taste out of mouth. Why would anyone begrudge someone for moving on after getting dumped? What else was she supposed to do wait around for Jason to change his mind again? I find it hard to believe that everyone will go "ahhhh jason was following his heart good for him and Molly".
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

I know when you go to sitcom tapings (I live in Southern California and have been to a few) they take your cell phone away and return it to you after the show. This happened the last sitcom I went to about five years ago, and I went to one previously to that and they didn't take our cell phones away and a friend called me in the middle of taping and I ruined a taping of a scene. (Most embarassing moment of my life)

So I wasn't surprised the next time we went back to Warner Brothers they took everyone's cell phone away and gave us them back at the end. I wonder if the FORTERS that are going are going to have to turn in their cell phones.
    "I actually thought our relationship was 50 times better than the other guys. I thought it was my job to come back and get her." Reid R.

Quote Originally Posted by lanikai;3353040;
    I know when you go to sitcom tapings (I live in Southern California and have been to a few) they take your cell phone away and return it to you after the show. This happened the last sitcom I went to about five years ago, and I went to one previously to that and they didn't take our cell phones away and a friend called me in the middle of taping and I ruined a taping of a scene. (Most embarassing moment of my life)

So I wasn't surprised the next time we went back to Warner Brothers they took everyone's cell phone away and gave us them back at the end. I wonder if the FORTERS that are going are going to have to turn in their cell phones.
    Yipes! Oh, horrible! Which comedy was it?

Oh, I am sure they take their phones away. That's why I can imagine the rush to the cell phones to text what happened!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by betteD08;3353039;
    I would move on pretty quickly if I was publicly dumped too I wouldn't waste a second getting that bad taste out of mouth. Why would anyone begrudge someone for moving on after getting dumped? What else was she supposed to do wait around for Jason to change his mind again? I find it hard to believe that everyone will go "ahhhh jason was following his heart good for him and Molly".
    Maybe the ex that Melissa got back together w/ IS Jason...? Maybe it is true they broke up/had a blow out at the first ATFR and they got back together/worked out their issues...

Still hoping it's just rumors... a few more days until we all know! Monday will be torture!

Quote Originally Posted by lanikai;3353040;

They will not only have to give up cell phones...but I am sure they will be frisked for pens, papers, tape recorders..and probally have to pass DNA testing

Re: Atfr 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3350469;
    Just to add...
    Tomorrow's taping could be the fourth or fifth time they've taped since the finale.
    Insiders could have known about previous tapings that were ultimately trashed and retaped and then called the ATFR2.
    well, IF melissa is at work today (and i don't know where the heck she is haha), then her segment would have been pre-taped.. meaning when RS said "it was taped" maybe just her segment had been taped, though he didn't know or realize that.

just throwing it out there
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fogey

Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

Will Jason really come out of all of this smelling like a rose?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Newbie

Does the chosen woman at the FRC break off the engagement with him instead of the other way around?

Does the runner up at the FRC say even though you led me on I am over the heartbreak and you or maybe I still want you if she doesn't?

OR is all this just another season of hype and there is no "most dramatic ending"?

I just hope the hearts involved in this mess that were real and caring are ok! It would be nice if theyok instead of in tears and broken.
    Last edited by Purdykat; 02-27-2009 at 03:49 PM.

how many contestants were in the studio?
    _(Moo!)

Did he see Molly while he was still with Melissa without Melissa's knowledge?