Page 53 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by PSP;3354486;
    There were more than a few people saying that RS was FOS and that he made the whole thing up - clearly he didn't....
    I don't feel the need to apologize for doubting him - I'm a skeptic and a critical thinker by nature, as are many others on this board. I don't think there's anything wrong with challenging the information we are given by considering evidence, bias, context, logic, etc.

I believed he was wrong and I stuck by that belief, and I shan't apologize for that.

I think he's an a**hat, regardless of whether he's right or not, for many reasons. I guarantee I'll never apologize for that.

ETA: I don't think we need to apologize to each other either, to be honest. This board is to discuss and debate reality tv in all it's glory. I can't imagine how boring this board would be if we all agreed with each other. The rules of the site are set up specifically to allow for respectful disagreement, and it seems to me we've all abided by those rules.
    Last edited by G.G.; 02-28-2009 at 01:55 AM.

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3354502;
    That's a VERY GOOD point! I will start - unless others have done so by the time I post this!

I told people today NO WAY it happens! I had it all worked out. RS was planted with information to create controversy.

I am sorry to those who I might have been disrespectful to...I just couldn't believe Jason would do this! That is what drove my ENTIRE thought process, nothing else!
    You know what corundogs? It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3354511;
    You know after this I think Brad is a pretty awesome guy and that says a lot because I was P---ed when he didn't pick anyone.
    You know, I do not think Jason's "Messy Personal Life" really makes Brad or Deanna or anyone else look better. I think each of these people have their own issues and bought into manipulation in their own way. Nor do I think there is a way anything Jillian might do will undo Jason's "Messy Personal Life."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3354424;
    I don't know why she wouldn't. The announcement of her being on Ellen was at least one month after the Jan. ATFR filming. I doubt Ellen's show would have made the announcement without having a commitment from her.
    Well, for one thing she would have to miss work.

Kidd Kraddick in the Morning was the radio show that interviewed J before the season & told him they thought it was a red flag that he was in love w/ 2 women.

It's based in Dallas. I hope they can get Mel to come on & tell all.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by scubawoman;3354520;
    Fleiss is the producer for the new reality show Cougars. I don't know exactly the premise for the show but I think it's another dating one. Don't recall what network/station is going to air it.
    Pretty sure it's going to be on TV Land bc I saw a preview for it when I was watching High School Reunion. It's about an older woman dating younger men. Same as Bachelorette except for the age thing.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3354498;
    I predict that when all is said and done, and even we thoroughly spoiled and jaded viewers have our chance to sit through the 4 hours (!) of programming yet to come, a few hardy souls will "forgive" Jason, and feel that he has done nothing but follow his own heart.

Not me though. I will be too busy sleuthing out the dates and destinations and crap activities planned for (poor) Jillian.
    And I'm so glad you'll be on the job, jlccaz! At least next season I'll know in advance that I'm watching a well-scripted mystery instead of a free-willed love story and will appreciate your sleuthing of clues even more.

FORT Fan

one of my sources told me last week that the production crew apparently loved molly. i know a lot of the viewers don't but i just thought i'd tell you.

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3354506;
    I don't think anyone needs to apoligize.
    I agree atem, no one knew anything for sure.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Noname1985;3354509;
    Here's a few questions for you guys

1. Would you guys dislike Jason if it was the other way around (Molly getting dumped and Melissa being chosen)

please don't hate me for this one... but

2. Have you guys thought that since the first preview was so revealing that maybe ABC is paying RS to feed this info so people are expecting Mel not to be chosen in the end?

Just some questions
    1. Yes
    2. No - though that is EXACTLY what I thought today! The poster here who went and responded how she did told me what I needed to know and that RS is right - she knew he would put it out there just like that!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noname1985;3354509;
    Here's a few questions for you guys

1. Would you guys dislike Jason if it was the other way around (Molly getting dumped and Melissa being chosen)

please don't hate me for this one... but

2. Have you guys thought that since the first preview was so revealing that maybe ABC is paying RS to feed this info so people are expecting Mel not to be chosen in the end?

Just some questions

Good ones, and they force pepole to be honest.

1. Yes, absolutely. And even though I was a Mel fan, for many reasons, if she had seen Jason after he chose Molly, same reaction. I firmly believe you don't start up with someone till they have ended their prior relationship.

2. No I think RS hates ABC, and part of his motivation is solely to expose them. And part is self aggrandizement. And part is it fell into his lap.