Page 52 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by DejvuMoment;3354379;
    I too was wrong. I thought she was coming back for $$$ and limelight.
    $$$, limelight, OR I would guess that DeAnna came back because TPTB asked her to return ~ is she still under contract?

I also think that if she hinted at getting back together with Jason it's only because this was "suggested" to her for the drama.

JMO of course ~ after the turn of events this season, nothing would surprise me

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid_love;3354493;
    I am suddenly remined of the post of that saw a quote on Megan's myspace that said my friends can't be bought. Although I am upset about the outcome, I am glad Melissa had the integrity to tell them to shove off
    You bring up an excellent point. Then Meghan might of known all of this when she did the interview with RS but was being under contract so she couldn't say anything.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3354472;
    And right now I am also going to assume Molly was in on it. That's the only way it makes sense to me. To believe she wasn't in on it, you'd first have to buy that she had no contact with him until ATFR, even though she takes him back essentially minutes after he dumped his fiancee. Why would she do that anyway? You IMO have a choice of believing she either was in on it and that's why it didn't bother her, OR she is very, very naive and/or foolish and/or thinks that low of herself that she'd take him back. I don't buy the "She loved him so much, she gave him another chance" line of bull, unless she is very naive. Molly never struck me as naive or having low self-esteem, so the "she was in on it" theory seems most likely to me. Maybe not until he contacted her post-FRC, but that still doesn't explain why she wouldn't have the respect for herself to tell him to take a flying leap at that point too.
    Since we will never know for sure, I'm going to tentatively agree with you on this.

Good question you ask: Why would Molly take him back mere moments after finding out it was over with Melissa? Why, indeed? Because I don't know about you guys, but if the man who dumped me on national television so he could propose to someone else came crawling back for a second chance, I'd have to tell him to shove it. Especially if he was just some average doofus who'd been making out with countless other women for the entirety of the time I'd known him -- which is, what?, all of six weeks?
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Noname1985;3354509;
    Here's a few questions for you guys

1. Would you guys dislike Jason if it was the other way around (Molly getting dumped and Melissa being chosen)

please don't hate me for this one... but

2. Have you guys thought that since the first preview was so revealing that maybe ABC is paying RS to feed this info so people are expecting Mel not to be chosen in the end?

Just some questions
    1. Yes
    2. No

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3354498;
    Apologies are owed to Molly for the scurrilous, frankly defamatory crap, that was thrown at her over the last 72 hours.

Apologies are owed to Irene, Jason's lovely intelligent mother, who loves him enough and is "together" enough NOT to post on this or any other message board with his reputation and multi million dollar penalties hanging in the balance.

And, apologies are owed to the little lambs led to the slaughter on the Altar of True Body Language Love Forever, by Hilton/Fleiss and their staff and maybe a few others too.

I predict that when all is said and done, and even we thoroughly spoiled and jaded viewers have our chance to sit through the 4 hours (!) of programming yet to come, a few hardy souls will "forgive" Jason, and feel that he has done nothing but follow his own heart.

Not me though. I will be too busy sleuthing out the dates and destinations and crap activities planned for (poor) Jillian.

Finally, a shout out to coastalbc, who was 100% correct that "something was up with Jillian", as she told me months ago. Now we know what it was. Good for you for sticking by your gal.

Yes a big shout out to coastal for sticking to her guns and never wavering from them.

FORT Regular

1. Would you guys dislike Jason if it was the other way around (Molly getting dumped and Melissa being chosen)
    I think everyone here has made it pretty clear it's not about who got dumped, but how he did it.

FORT Newbie

Fleiss is the producer for the new reality show Cougars. I don't know exactly the premise for the show but I think it's another dating one. Don't recall what network/station is going to air it.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3354465;
    I am coming to accept this Very Hard to Accept concept. If I can get my act together tomorrow, I was thinking of trying to pull together a bit of a summary of the information that is corroborative or suggestive of that.

--early season promotion that season ends with Proposal, revealing identity of recipient of ring
    --early season "head fake" of Deanna as "the" big surprise/twist
    --New Zealand destination substituted for planned Caribbean late in the game
    --Molly being sequestered "compliments of" ABC post filming
    --Melissa's parents "passing" on the opportunity to have any part of it
    --Reality TV photo exhibition of Molly family dinner
    --very obvious setting up of Jillian to be next Bach'ette starting from the very first episode (they know how to flawlessly showcase and edit these girls to be POPULAR with fans, and they did)

I'm tired. But there's more that could be added.

I still lean 51% toward the notion that Jason fell in love with everyone in sight, and was genuinely torn, realized Melissa was a no go shortly after filming ended (how insulting), and got producers' "permission" to change his mind if he went along with the Chayevsky after the final rose plans.
    I lean 95% toward that. Your point above about editing Jillian as the Bachelorette candidate... remember part of RS' theory was that MEL would be the next b'ette. That didn't turn out to be the case. He's not 100% right on his speculations, and I don't buy into the conspiracy theories.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3354506;
    I don't think anyone needs to apoligize.
    Well, I was kind of "blunt" with people today saying YOU ARE WRONG, NO WAY AIN'T-GONNA-HAPPEN and I do feel like I should apologize to them for that.

Jason had me fooled that he was a better father than this. I don't know why this upsets me so much for that reason only...I am not a Mom so I don't know, maybe children won't care one iota at his age.

I held out Ty was the deciding factor in this that Jason wouldn't do what was being said he had done!

FORT Fan

Here's a few questions for you guys

please don't hate me for this one... but

2. Have you guys thought that since the first preview was so revealing that maybe ABC is paying RS to feed this info so people are expecting Mel not to be chosen in the end?

Just some questions
    Honestly, if Jason had done this to Molly I think it'd be worse for him. Then he'd be screwing over the smart girl to end up with the cheerleader. Beyond the "getting dumped" baggage I'd be projecting all over him I'd have the "losing to a cheerleader" projection too! High school's brutal man. Dump someone for a cheerleader? You're toast!