Page 5 of 385 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3352676;
    If Molly is not at work and Melissa is well then it speaks for itself. The only way she agreed to be on the show was to be separate from Jason/Molly or they pre-taped something maybe in Dallas? Cupcake how sure are you that Melissa is not at work?
    Molly, I was told by a co-worker, so I am 100% sure.

Melissa, I was told by a third party rather than someone who actually works there. Take it for what its worth. So far two different sources say she is at work. Has anyone heard differently?

If Molly is not at work and Melissa is well then it speaks for itself. The only way she agreed to be on the show was to be separate from Jason/Molly or they pre-taped something maybe in Dallas? Cupcake how sure are you that Melissa is not at work?
    Oh that's a good point, they could have sent Harrison to Dallas and interviewed Melissa at home (or another private location) in the evening. That way she didn't miss any more work and she didn't have to fly out to California -- another concession they made for her? I can totally understand why she would say, "Fine, I'll do it, but you're coming to me."

FORT Fan

Thanks for clarifying for me Cupcakes!

FORT Newbie

ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

I thought it would be fun to have a thread for questions pertaining to the ATFR 2 taping to be answered by those who attended it!

There is plenty of sleuthing in other threads sooooo...............this can be a thread for straight forward answers hopefully no guessing or speculating :nono

QUESTIONS:

Are the FORTERS right (I think yes) did he chose Melissa at the FRC?

Did he break up with Melissa at the ATFR 1 or just end the engagement or is he still with her?

If he broke up with Melissa is he now with Molly?

If he is with Molly did they announce it at the ATFR 1?

If he is with Molly did he propose at ATFR 2?

If he is not with Melissa or Molly is he with anyone else or happy going it alone?

Thanks Cupcakes for the info. Might not be what some of us want to hear but if it's true then it certainly is meaningful.

FORT Newbie

Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

If the MODS think this thread is inappropriate they may delete it and I won't be upset. It is up to them if they want to post or do post or don't post. People who go to the taping(s) including the show's participants talk every year, they "slip" when talking to "family/friends" who post, or they post messages, pictures etc here or other places like their websites or blogs.
    Last edited by Purdykat; 02-27-2009 at 01:39 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3352913;
    So when exactly can we expect to hear anything?
    I believe that the taping starts at 11:30am PST and was told it would last until 4:00 or 5:00pm PST. So later tonight for the east coasters.

I think Melissa is stating she is DONE with the whole thing.

FORT Regular

Melissa probably couldn't stomach the thought of seeing anyone so send in Mr. Softy CH to privately interview her.

poor girl

I am already preparing for my hangover on Tuesday. Bachelor watching/crying party with loads of wine on Monday night.
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

Quote Originally Posted by betteD08;3352993;
    Melissa probably couldn't stomach the thought of seeing anyone so send in Mr. Softy CH to privately interview her.

poor girl

I am already preparing for my hangover on Tuesday. Bachelor watching/crying party with loads of wine on Monday night.

Isn't Melissa already back with her ex? That in itself doesn't bode well for her reputation with the viewing audience. It's going to be very easy for ABC to paint her in a negative light considering she's already so quickly moved on from her "public dumping." One the other hand, It will be very easy for the audience to sympathize with Jason because he simply changed his mind, everyone is allowed that. Tough luck for Melissa.