Page 382 of 385 FirstFirst ... 282332372373374375376377378379380381382383384385 LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3842

Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3373722;
    I think he was resentful that he had to let go of Molly, and he took that out on Melissa. He couldn't accept that he had to make a choice between the two. It could have been the other way around, IMO. If he had decided to let Melissa go, he might have cried like a baby too. And then he might have had trouble focusing on Molly because he couldn't stop thinking about Mel. The guy just has issues.
    Maybe he should just move to Utah and have all the wives he wants

SORRY, BAD JOKE!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3373727;
    It is easy to say that _ he didn't try hard enough. Was it worth the time? Did they have enough compelling bases to work from? I don't know the 'realities' of their circumstance, I'd say if their communication styles are so vastly different (and based on their interaction in AFRC part 1, they spoke from opposite ends of the spectrum _ never even came close to the center) then 'talking' their problems out will be a very challenging exercise. Generally, that's the culprit in the breakdown of most marriages or relationships. Sometimes we seem to say the same thing ... and then we get shocked at the interpretation as translated in our actions and decisions. That's the 'individual' in us that makes 'co-existence' such a challenge and a problem.
    Also, while filming they are in such beautiful, exotic, romantic locations & circumstances that I'm sure it is different when they have to get back and communicate in the real world.

I'm just not sold on the fact that it couldn't have worked out with Melissa & Jason if Molly was not in the back of his mind.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3373728;
    Maybe he should just move to Utah and have all the wives he wants

SORRY, BAD JOKE!!
    Actually, very insightful. He has said that IRL he would have kept dating all of the F3. I understand that, but I thought with an older, divorced guy with a child, we would get someone more decisive. These three girls are very different.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3373731;
    Actually, very insightful. He has said that IRL he would have kept dating all of the F3. I understand that, but I thought with an older, divorced guy with a child, we would get someone more decisive. These three girls are very different.
    LOL, in real life none of the 3 would have probably given him the time of day to begin with.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3373730;
    Also, while filming they are in such beautiful, exotic, romantic locations & circumstances that I'm sure it is different when they have to get back and communicate in the real world.

I'm just not sold on the fact that it couldn't have worked out with Melissa & Jason if Molly was not in the back of his mind.
    And it probably didn't help that she called him at Christmas. Nice timing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3373733;
    Molly must be very shrewd...it seems like she knew every button to push with Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3373733;
    He's Jewish. Why would calling him at Christmas tug at his heartstrings?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3373738;
    She would have known he most probably would be with Melissa and her family on a holiday like Christmas.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3373738;
    Because he was with Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3373742;
    Because he was with Melissa.
    That picture of him and Ty on his myspace and his new single parents site, there is a X mas tree in the background. So he might celebrate it, with Hannukah in a non religious way.
    "I actually thought our relationship was 50 times better than the other guys. I thought it was my job to come back and get her." Reid R.