Page 380 of 385 FirstFirst ... 280330370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385 LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3842

Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3373423;
    There was so much ridicule and fun made of Lorenzo, but I at least appreciated his honesty when he steadfastly stated that he couldn't make up his mind until a couple of hours before the FRC.

He never pretended anything more than what it was. As a result, we didn't get the kind of mess that we have now.

I believe that Lorenzo was much more credible than Jason is.
    I don't disagree with you on any of this. It's just when I read the post I quoted, I flashed on the scene with the dad. Still cracks me up.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

PLO is the only season I didn't really watch. I was having fun in Mexico and kept forgetting it was on.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3372845;
    Forget the padded cell!
    How about an application for Bachelorette 6??
    Some would consider that redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3372897;
    Scared of what?
    I never understood that either. Bloomers, I liked your summary of how things went down and I think that's the scenario that fits best what we know from behind the scenes and what we saw on-screen. Thanks for all your insights.

FORT Newbie

Just a thought about the phone and Molly....

I've seen several times where "The phone is Molly," has been mentioned. To me if we read the context that is in, Jason is saying "to Ty the phone is Molly" because while Ty met her in NZ she hasn't seen him since. I got the feeling they are waiting to bring Ty into the picture personally until they see where their relationship goes, but he knows it's usually Molly on the phone. Anyway, I haven't read all the posts so if this was already brought up, I apologize. I'm a newbie at posting, but a long time reader.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3373423;
    There was so much ridicule and fun made of Lorenzo, but I at least appreciated his honesty when he steadfastly stated that he couldn't make up his mind until a couple of hours before the FRC.

He never pretended anything more than what it was. As a result, we didn't get the kind of mess that we have now.

I believe that Lorenzo was much more credible than Jason is.
    Jason got badly vilified for the televised 'Break-up' ... Lorenzo's not so princely way of rejecting Liza seemed to have bleeped out unnoticed.

The public seem to prefer the bachelors to continue with the charade as evidenced by the outrage to Jason's blatant disregard for the politically correct behavior but complained about how phony their engagements were _ 12-0. . What I find so ironic in this experience is the reaction to the rejection of F2. Why is the latter tolerable and the F1's not? They both got rejected on national TV .... hmmmmm. And they both signed up to get 'romanced', 'groped', 'deluded' and 'publically humiliated'. Why is Melissa's public humiliation not OK and Molly's OK?

I have a quick question for those of you with better memories that mine. At one of Jason's interviews (prior to the end of the show) he stated that "she's the same away from the camera as she was on the camera" or something like that. This statement could be very telling if it was said 'after' he and Melissa ended things - if it was said before then I really am at a loss.

FORT Fan

Re: Just a thought about the phone and Molly....

Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug707;3373546;
    I've seen several times where "The phone is Molly," has been mentioned. To me if we read the context that is in, Jason is saying "to Ty the phone is Molly" because while Ty met her in NZ she hasn't seen him since. I got the feeling they are waiting to bring Ty into the picture personally until they see where their relationship goes, but he knows it's usually Molly on the phone. Anyway, I haven't read all the posts so if this was already brought up, I apologize. I'm a newbie at posting, but a long time reader.
    The problem I have with this 'The phone is Molly' tag is the inherent misrepresentation.

By the way, Jason admitted to have asked the producers/management for the right to speak with Molly regarding the NZ incident: he felt he needed to know how she was, having experienced that with DeAnna. He did so with the management's approval ... so where was the betrayal in that instance. He did not contact her on the sly like Alex supposedly did with Trista. Of course, I may have misinterpreted the use of this tag and if I have, I apologize.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3373570;
    I have a quick question for those of you with better memories that mine. At one of Jason's interviews (prior to the end of the show) he stated that "she's the same away from the camera as she was on the camera" or something like that. This statement could be very telling if it was said 'after' he and Melissa ended things - if it was said before then I really am at a loss.
    He said it in one of his very first interviews after filming, but before the season started airing, if I'm remembering right.

Re: Just a thought about the phone and Molly....

Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug707;3373546;
    Hi JuneBug. If I take off my snark goggles (where's the fun in that?), I know you're right and there's probably a reasonably good explanation for the "thought" of what he said. It's just how he said it that makes me guffaw. Over and over and over. (Oops. I put my goggles back on before I meant to.)
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.