Page 379 of 385 FirstFirst ... 279329369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385 LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3842

Thread: Atfr2

FORT Fanatic

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3373193;
    Lorenzo ~ his lasted about 5 minutes! Like Jason, he showed more emotion letting his F2 go than he did proposing to his F1.
    Last I checked Lorenzo didn't propose to Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3373187;
    I disagree, I never saw anything that indicated he wanted Molly all along. I saw it with Melissa. I believe it was always Melissa, something happen after the show was done taping, and he just decided he wanted to try Molly now. If Jason was so head over heels with Molly, he couldn't have hidden it. The way he was with Molly was the way he was with the other ladies. Just like someone else on here had said, you wouldn't know he was interested in Molly, except for him telling you because he didn't show it. Chris has even spoken about the love between Jason and Molly that was seen by him and the crew, and that all this has him baffled because they were doing so good. I don't care how much Jason is claiming he loves Molly and he couldn't stop thinking about her, I know what I saw and will stick with it, I've been right with all the others. Not saying I can't ever be wrong, but I've been right on.
    While the edit was a little wacky, for the most part Molly got the F1 edit, so in a sense, I have to agree with Cheeky on this one. The one on one the first night, the early over night date, him declaring her the best kisser, her saying in a PI "I'll be doing it the rest of my life", the rose petals on the bed, etc......all pointed to Molly as the F1, yet we had he hand cap telling us Melissa was F1. In hindsight it ALL makes sense 'cause Molly was indeed the final F1.
    F3 becomes F1, but not F2.....oh well, he tried.

FORT Regular

Excellent post Cheeky!

I do wonder though if Jason "loved" any of them. (During the show) Six weeks is a very short timeframe, especially when you are removed from reality and expected to NOT be monogamous. I think he felt intense desire and lust, not so much "love".

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3373197;
    While the edit was a little wacky, for the most part Molly got the F1 edit, so in a sense, I have to agree with Cheeky on this one. The one on one the first night, the early over night date, him declaring her the best kisser, her saying in a PI "I'll be doing it the rest of my life", the rose petals on the bed, etc......all pointed to Molly as the F1, yet we had he hand cap telling us Melissa was F1. In hindsight it ALL makes sense 'cause Molly was indeed the final F1.

Well first of all I'm not all into the F1, F2 edit, I go by what I see, because the one they end up with in the end sometimes are not the one they really wanted, case in point, Jesse certainly wasn't the one Dee really wanted, that was Graham. Sarah wasn't the one Travis wanted, and Brad didn't choose anybody because he didn't want either of his F2, the one he really wanted he had already let go. As I stated before Melissa was the one he wanted until things changed. If it was Molly then why didn't she get another one on one date. He was always trying to be next to Melissa (GH date) he was always hugging and holding onto her. He was always trying to reassure her.

bekalc=Last I checked Lorenzo didn't propose to Jen.

I didn't say he propose to her, I said he annouced he was in love.

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3372988;
    I get her sarcasm as I am sarcastic as well. However she hasn't yet learned that even in sarcasm it can still go over the line to where the line is blurred, IMO. Even though you got her sarcasm every time(assumption I know) I sometimes was not believing it was all sarcasm. Maybe she had little too much snarky competitor in her. Not necessarily bad given the situation. It just turned me away from her more to contestants like Jillian(who was my first show favorite). I don't know if that makes any sense.
    It's funny because when she's talking to Jason about going to her hometown, he says are they sarcastic like you or something like that and she smiles and says yes.

I think sarcasm can come off differently to different people, but it's like a joke. Some jokes can hurt people, some are funny. It depends on the intent of the person doing the delivery. I think Molly had good intentions throughout.

Cheekycook, great post!

I don't know if I agree with everything, but it is certainly one of the most comprehensive, objective posts as to what has happened this season.

Thanks for taking the time to compile that and bring it over here

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

BRAVO CHEEKY BRAVO

This incredible post just spoke all that I have been feeling of this season..but was too lazy to type out. I found myself nodding in agreement with each sentence! Thank you for the taking the time out to type my thoughts! It was a great read, and you hit the nail on the head for me with every point.

I saw it with Molly too....and no one cries the ugly cry like Jason on the balcony, without there being raw and real emotions...and I just think he was so confused, and could not come to terms with his emotions until it was later or too late. I have seen the ugly cry only a few times...Moana in the limo, DeAnna when Grayham left...that is the gut wrenching I have lost it all, my total soulmate, and how am I going to go forward cry. Jay looked like a man in shock, and totally detached in his proposal to Mel...he shut down emotionally as his means to cope with his mistake, but I think he confused it for something else. Should he have proposed to Mel....NOT in a million years...but I don't think he realized it that day...not until a few days later when he looked at Mel, and realized he had nothing to talk to her about, and he wanted Mel to be Molly. Very sad for all concerned. Thanks again Cheeky....I loved reading your novel!
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 03-07-2009 at 09:52 AM.

Ckeeky.....

I think you win the prize for longest post ever!!!!!

It was a really good post and I really loved reading it. Very well thought out and your idea if Jason mirroring is very logical in my opinion.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3373193;
    Lorenzo ~ his lasted about 5 minutes! Like Jason, he showed more emotion letting his F2 go than he did proposing to his F1.
    I wonder if PLo still worries about his F1's dad. Wasn't he the guy that pulled the shotgun out and waved it in PLo's face --saying something like he'd use it if anyone hurt his little girl?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3373415;
    I wonder if PLo still worries about his F1's dad. Wasn't he the guy that pulled the shotgun out and waved it in PLo's face --saying something like he'd use it if anyone hurt his little girl?
    There was so much ridicule and fun made of Lorenzo, but I at least appreciated his honesty when he steadfastly stated that he couldn't make up his mind until a couple of hours before the FRC.

He never pretended anything more than what it was. As a result, we didn't get the kind of mess that we have now.

I believe that Lorenzo was much more credible than Jason is.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?