Thread: Atfr2

FORT Regular

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3372879;
    Thanks for taking the time to think that through (and type it out!). I bet your version is pretty darn close to the truth. I hadn't noticed the mirroring aspects of Jason's interactions, but now that you have pointed them out, they're quite obvious. A lot of posters have said Jason was "moldable." You really laid out a good case for how that could have been put into practice. It's very easy to visualize the "story line" being put into place using your theory as the basis. Thanks, again. Fascinating, fascinating scenario.
    cheekychook What a fantastic and well put together post.

I agree with I'msotired ... The observation of the mirroring is an AHA! moment for me. I couldn't figure out why I thought something was 'off' in all his conversations. And, come to think of it, weren't there several women that after the show stated that Jason wasn't a good conversationalist. Didn't seem to have much depth/interest in getting to know them?

The only thing I have to add/ask is after watching the finale. I didn't see Jason very excited about his choice of Melissa. She did all the talking, pulled his arms around her. He just had this 'weird smile' plastered his face which to me, looked like 'WTH have I just done?'

Bloomers Why did he go through with it? I wish I knew ... just for my OWN sense of closure. But, IMO, it does play into the whole he wasn't invested in the relationship with Melissa from the get-go.
    Last edited by Deberoo; 03-06-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Added comment to Bloomers

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3369825;
    The women, including Molly, are much more stunning in person.

So true, so true

Quote Originally Posted by spunk;3370030;
    When in the history of this show has any Bach/lette been able to go out and announce that he/she is inlove and engaged to be married. Never!
    Andy Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by CindaB;3370480;
    He says he "worked on" Molly for a good 2 1/2 weeks immediately after the FRC,
    I don't think I believe this one. If this were the case ,he would have edited Molly better. JMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3372931;
    I don't think I believe this one. If this were the case ,he would have edited Molly better. JMO
    This is just a little fib, kind of like the one where Jason said on the ATFR that he had no contact with Molly only to turn around now on his interviews and say that he got permission to call her when they got back from NZ and talk for a few minutes.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I was just at the Bonnie Hunt website reading the "questions" for Jason on Monday. There are some that are prompting him to tell the real reason and not take the high road. They imply that it was Melissa's immaturity.

Jason doesn't get it and these sorts of questions will reinforce his view of what happened.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3372962;
    I was just at the Bonnie Hunt website reading the "questions" for Jason on Monday. There are some that are prompting him to tell the real reason and not take the high road. They imply that it was Melissa's immaturity.

Jason doesn't get it and these sorts of questions will reinforce his view of what happened.
    You know what? If that was it, and that is actually what he thinks, then he just needs to admit it and cut out all of this other garbage.
    It still in no way explains Molly, but it would be better than the rest of this song and dance he's been giving which makes no sense.
    How can you be so in love that you propose only to fall completely out out of love in 2 or 3 weeks?
    How can you be so in love that you propose while at the same time you are crying your guts out over the one you let go?

Enough already with the lies. Let's hear the truth, and even if Jason says that he went along with the storyline, I would respect that more than all of this other folderol we have been getting.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Newbie

cheekychook, wow, fantastic post. thanks for sharing that. very interesting analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by theRealist;3372634;
    I don't think "single" represents whether the parent is unmarried. "Single" is supposed to mean ONE; therefore, meaning one parent. That is how I always understood the meaning of single parent.

I agree. There's a difference between being a single dad & being a divorced dad.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3372299;
    Molly's one of the most sarcastic people to ever be on this show. I can't believe you guys can't see this! No wonder why you guys think she's so rude. You don't get the sarcasm...or don't care for sarcasm. I love it. I guess everyone likes something different.
    I get her sarcasm as I am sarcastic as well. However she hasn't yet learned that even in sarcasm it can still go over the line to where the line is blurred, IMO. Even though you got her sarcasm every time(assumption I know) I sometimes was not believing it was all sarcasm. Maybe she had little too much snarky competitor in her. Not necessarily bad given the situation. It just turned me away from her more to contestants like Jillian(who was my first show favorite). I don't know if that makes any sense.