Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3369174;
    I'm just reading your sig and cracking up. I couldn't believe that quote! I'm like, "Oh that is just dirty and I did NOT need to hear that!"
    LOL! I know. I keep forcing myself to stay away from any visuals.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3369188;
    Never called Molly a skank. Never will. As to Jascum, yeah I take full credit for that. I am really curious: what more positive outcome are you talking about?

But I really love how everyone is now calling her Melli. Someone else might now be!

And no one has ever said she released the emails. But, i would think, just saying, that with what Jascum has been saying, she may not be as upset as she otherwise was/might have been...
    Everyone is calling her Melli because that's what all of her friends-of-her-friends call her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3368020;
    Blondigal mentioned a while back ~ depends on your definition of "scripted".

There is always a story Fliess wishes to tell, so there is a "script" from day one. Does that script have to be readjusted sometimes because these people are "contestants" and not paid "actors", of course! The contestants are often fed lines and given strong "suggestions" and incentives for what they're supposed to do. Others are worn down with lack of sleep, alcohol, and emotional duress, that they often just do whatever is asked of them. This has been admitted to by MANY ex contestants.

I know for a fact that a couple of the seasons were scripted (the story, not every word), so I have no reason to believe this season is any different than the others.

If scripting means to you that Fleiss has a storyline prior to shooting and his goal is to make it happen, and that contestants are apprised of the storyline to differing degrees, then the show is "scripted".

If scripting means to you (not you in particular, but a collective you) that Fleiss has a story, hands out printed scripts to every contestants, and feeds lines on a cue card, etc, then the show is not "scripted".

In the acting/theatre world there is something called a "Scripted Improv."

You know where you are starting the scene or story and that's what you tell the actors.

You know where you want it to end up--and you tell the actors that too.

If you have something spicific you want to happen--like one actor kissing another one at some point--you tell them that too.

And then you let them do their thing--which is to create the rest.

So--you know the beginning and the end--and some of the events throughout. But you never give anyone an actual script.

"Scripted Improv" is what this show has always seemed like to me.

FORT Newbie

I'm not sure I believe the email story. For starters, Jason nor Mel would release those, and who else would have access to them?
    Did you notice the cc: field in the header on one of the emails? Did someone slip up and hit cc: instead of bcc:? It's safe to say that either Jason or Melissa or both shared those emails with others and that's where the leak came from...one of those "others".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love Kaysar;3369207;
    Did you notice the cc: field in the header on one of the emails? Did someone slip up and hit cc: instead of bcc:? It's safe to say that either Jason or Melissa or both shared those emails with others and that's where the leak came from...one of those "others".
    good catch...never ever confuse the reply with the reply to all button.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3369188;
    Never called Molly a skank. Never will. As to Jascum, yeah I take full credit for that. I am really curious: what more positive outcome are you talking about?

But I really love how everyone is now calling her Melli. Someone else might now be!

And no one has ever said she released the emails. But, i would think, just saying, that with what Jascum has been saying, she may not be as upset as she otherwise was/might have been...
    I wonder as a Sales Rep if Melli has read 'The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People' by Stephen Covey. If she hasn't, I need to talk to her supervisor about this book .... Anyway, do you think you can share this information?
    “Look at the word responsibility—“response-ability”—the ability to choose your response.
    Highly proactive people recognize that responsibility. They do not blame circumstances, conditions, or conditioning for their behavior. Their behavior is a product of their own conscious choice, based on values, rather than a product of their conditions, based on feeling.”

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3368138;
    If I were one of Melissa's associates and had released her personal correspondence to the media, I would want very badly to have my privacy right now, too.

Personally I'm thinking that SDL's posts are being misread--or misunderstood.

Think about how hard it would be to obtain someone else's emails--

--and think about *who* would really "Want their privacy right now".......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3369216;
    I wonder as a Sales Rep if Melli has read 'The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People' by Stephen Covey. If she hasn't, I need to talk to her supervisor about this book .... Anyway, do you think you can share this information?
    Uh, no. I don't think that's my role. It's an interesting quote though, But I love everyone calling her Melli though.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3369172;
    Oh absolutely true. But me, pretty certain I would have had him stand up to say goodbye, and kneed him. That part wouldn't have worked for a looong time.

Anybody know how talll he is? I mean I already know he's a mooch (takes money from his ex wife); is in his 30's living with his bro; has hair plugs. cries more than my year old twins; and is a liar, and a cheat. Oh yeah, and is stupid enough to admit it in emails; and narcissistic enough to try to talk his way out of it (quite unsuccessfully I might add, not unexpected as he's an idiot.)
    I'd really like to top it all with the cherry on top: please someone tell me he wears lifts in his shoes.
    Priceless!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3369222;
    Uh, no. I don't think that's my role. It's an interesting quote though, But I love everyone calling her Melli though.

Please let Melli know how many of us are sending good thoughts her way.

And many thanks to you for letting us know how she's doing.